Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bashez posted:

I don't get it. Why would the NBA rig this series to go to 5? It doesn't make sense to me.

about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
Ugh jordan you little poo poo should have kept Ray McCallum imo

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Buddha. posted:

Tony is a speedy frenchman good luck catching him as he runs around the half court 4 times per offensive set

he's the spurs engine. the offense starts from him running all over the court and the danger of his inside game (when its working)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

i enjoy tony's inside game. its been such a shame he's been so poor this season, but if he can make it happen in the playoffs then i'll be a happy camper

me too, but i think a big part of it is that nobody on memphis can guard point. he likely wont look nearly as good against okc

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

me too, but i think a big part of it is that nobody on memphis can guard point. he likely wont look nearly as good against okc

fun fact, the spurs can't guard point either. its their biggest weakness (its gonna make OKC and the Warriors a very interesting set of series)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

he's the spurs engine. the offense starts from him running all over the court and the danger of his inside game (when its working)

last year yeah, but this year the offense has been all kawhi and lamarcus

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Alright folks, I gotta admit....I think the Grizz might have some trouble taking this series.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

K-Love takes the top spot!

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

Shear Modulus posted:

the energy can be interchanged with patty, who uses that energy more on the defensive end and moving through screens. Spurs have never matched up well against OKC at pg but considering how well Dallas has played in spurts on defense against OKC I can't see the Thunder winning the series but it will be butthole-puckering as always

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

last year yeah, but this year the offense has been all kawhi and lamarcus

yeah and the patty-ginobili-diaw combo in the second unit

i love lamarcus's game too. he's just so dependable

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RaySmuckles posted:

yeah and the patty-ginobili-diaw combo in the second unit

i love lamarcus's game too. he's just so dependable

lamarcus midrange, the rich get richer

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
And there it is the mighty grizz 3rd quarter the dream is dead.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

2011 never forget. no mercy.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

NickRoweFillea posted:

He balances it out by being an absolute butterfingers around the baseline

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

put boban in coach

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Brolander posted:

K-Love takes the top spot!

Hahaha, I'm sure youre talking about some specific measure, but the idea of you looking at that graphic and coming to the conclusion that Kevin Love is the first name is making me laugh

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope that Dave plays Munford the whole rest of the time. Farmar is busted.

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
Welp I hope OKC wins the West now its up to you guys.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

illcendiary posted:

He balances it out by being an absolute butterfingers around the baseline

huh, i think his inside game is under appreciated and the dislocation isn't helping but its not his strong suit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
18-0 to start the 4th for memphis incoming

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
My Grizz goons. :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
If the power hadn't gone out, this game would be over by now.

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
Dont worry this is all going according to plan.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

There are a collection of posters from the Carolinas, New York, New Jersey, and Florida. But they are dwarfed by Minnesota, Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, Colorado, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Iowa posters.

Maine, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

Hahaha, I'm sure youre talking about some specific measure, but the idea of you looking at that graphic and coming to the conclusion that Kevin Love is the first name is making me laugh

no it's a dumb joke where i call kyrie "k-love" because he name starts with K and i" Love" his game and ill let it die

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

no it's a dumb joke where i call kyrie "k-love" because he name starts with K and i" Love" his game and ill let it die

i called brad stevens Brad Smart earlier in the year and played it off like i meant to so it's all gravy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Kyle Anderson's movement reminds me of Dark Souls enemies who you know are gonna attack, but when they rear back to swing, they delay it just a bit and you gently caress up your dodge and get clobbered

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

Kyle Anderson's movement reminds me of Dark Souls enemies who you know are gonna attack, but when they rear back to swing, they delay it just a bit and you gently caress up your dodge and get clobbered

Slow and smooth baby

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

i called brad stevens Brad Smart earlier in the year and played it off like i meant to so it's all gravy

i did mean to though

anyway big ups to learning about the Krebs cycle

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

i did mean to though

Yeah, I meant to, as well.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Brolander posted:

i did mean to though

whats up fellow learning doer. how is the learning going. im finishing up a project *lowers shades to look you directly in the eye* for my masters

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

NickRoweFillea posted:

whats up fellow learning doer. how is the learning going. im finishing up a project *lowers shades to look you directly in the eye* for my masters

which announcer was it who brought it up earlier, i only caught part of it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lmao simmons you tried real hard to draw that lean in foul

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
BOBAN

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
When do you think the Spurs will be bad? Or at least, not a 50 win pseudo-contender type team?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

When do you think the Spurs will be bad? Or at least, not a 50 win pseudo-contender type team?

When the Neuromancers wander the wastes for vestiges of our culture they'll come across tomes detailing how Lebron James Jr and BOBANborg took the San Antonio Spurs to their 897th straight trophy

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

When they play a good team.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Pulling Munford for Farmar that's that poo poo I don't like

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Does Vince get a contract next season? Numbers don't look that bad this year but always a question when you're going to hit 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

College Slice

Bashez posted:

When they play a good team.

What does this mean?

• Locked thread