Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Please Philadelphia win this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Caps look really, really bad. If they win it's only by the virtue of Philly somehow being worse.
They'd better unfuck themselves before round 2

lol the capitals are always hosed n the playoffs. Whatever funk this team has they build teams that just cannot do poo poo in the playoffs. I don't know why.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Vicas posted:

*team outplays a bad, injured Flyers team every game, outscores them by a large margin, has a game where they outshoot them 44-11 but lose because of an improbably good goaltending performance*

wow these guys sure suck, no way they win the cup

The capitals will be lucky to win a single game against the Penguins.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

next loss to the penguins in the postseason, coming right up

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I guess it is better than losing in the first round, in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Tato posted:

must you be insufferable in the threads for every single sport? just gently caress off

Never!! Today is worse than usual though cause I had to go to this big dog walk and I'm not a dog person!! So I'm extra testy

• Locked thread