Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

TwinsensRevenge posted:

holy poo poo I didn't know there's a giant "WELCOME TO COMCAST COUNTRY" sign, I'm so sorry Flyers fans

heilige Scheiße

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
listen to this and think of me, god bless you goons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3btVhwr48

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Martytoof posted:

I don't know who I want to win, but I really didn't like Prince so I guess Dallas?

I'm not sure if that's how this is supposed to work..

If only more of my life decisions could be made around who is mourning the loss of which entertainer..

Look at my av you awful trash. I thought we were friends you trash

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm trash

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

NICE FLOP YOU loving PIECE OF poo poo, LIVE FROM THE X GO WILD

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

probate or ban me until the stars are eliminated, tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If the Stars win the Stanley cup this year I will burn my north stars jersey

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't and will never deserve anything fun or good happening in my life. gently caress this team that I've blown so much money on to come out looking like garbage because all of us are too scared that the team will leave us again if we don't spend millions on merchandise and tickets each year. Thanks Leipold. Thanks Koivu, Suter, Parise, and most importantly, thanks me for blowing two months of budget on this team. Top hats out.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Goodbye.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

communist kangaroo posted:

top hats may kill himself

No I'm just going to eat a probation/ban.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

As I wait for my probation and or ban to kick in and as there is a moment of rest, I just want to say that this pisses me off even more that we didn't see this Wild come right out of the gate. also the guy next to me cut his hand smashing a plastic bottle when goligoski scored and left

go whoever plays the stars next

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DOOMocrat posted:

Yet another example of failing to invest in a Minnesota hockey team properly.

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

the stars are really good and won this series with one of the top 10 players in the league hurt (and presumedly set to return?).

the wild are really good and lost this series with two of top 25 players in the league hurt??????????????? And their third best scorer playing injured behind their two best scorers who were out? Is Seguin really that good?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dubnyk was playing with a really bad blocker side injury sustained in game 3

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

WHO IS THE CLOWN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

i hate myself

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You know what fine, go Isles

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm only cheering for the Isles because everyone who was rooting for the Cats was rooting against me and made me feel bad and hurt my self esteem

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

RC Cola posted:

I cheered for a game 7 :(

But then you would've cheered for the Stars

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How does it feel, to treat me like you do??

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

Because they're playing the Cats? how can you cheer against Jagr and Lu and their babies? t:mad:

kyro, if you bought this, i am going to have to revoke the mspaintatar. Come clean now.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Rotten Cookies posted:

REVOKE?!

Was it you?!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That's a fancy goal

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Which GoT character is Jack Capuano?

Which GoT character am I?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

NatalieDormer please marry me tia

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jágr is hurt

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hit by a shot

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JawKnee posted:

thanks for ruining the series refs, gently caress you Isles I hope the bolts sweep you

relax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

onemillionzombies posted:

didn't you have multiple meltdowns only hours ago?

yes, this isn't even my final form.

• Locked thread