Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

schmitty9800 posted:

clicking this thread - big mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

You must awent to the chief competitor Poopeye's cause from the looks of this thread you have poop in your eye's.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
my internet actually died when i quoted that post i had the /!| symbol for a moment i can only imagine it was caused by toxic packets from this thread

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I ate a sketchy street sausage last night and my bowels hate me, ama

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gonna be here a while haha! posting from ground zero lmbo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

MiracleWhale posted:

I ate a sketchy street sausage last night and my bowels hate me, ama

What was his name?

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
In my town one Popeye's is poo poo and the other one is good.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

To find the best Popeye's, you gotta go into the hood. Find the Popeye's with bullet proof glass between the cashier and the customer, and you'll get some good chicken!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

olylifter posted:

popeye's on canal street has a loving maitre d'hotel at the door and like 2 levels. its a palace.

Ulsan in South Korea had three, each was slightly different: one was 3 floors, one had free internet, and one was a little shoebox store that for some reason sold corn on the cob.

I used to go weekly with a buddy to the point that they gave my fat rear end a loving popeye's membership card that i got a ten percent discount with. How I didn't die I have no idea. I should have died.

Then one day they all closed and nobody knew why.

Because south Korean fried chicken places wreck the ever loving poo poo out of American chains lol. Are you kidding me

You went to those right ? With the rolls of toilet paper on the tables ?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

To find the best Popeye's, you gotta go into the hood. Find the Popeye's with bullet proof glass between the cashier and the customer, and you'll get some good chicken!

truth.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

i know this thread sucks but at least you all know to avoid popeye's now

angerbeet posted:

Fries and mashed potatoes?

i was with a pal and we split everything. it was a quick snack for the road before we went to Whole Foods to buy our usual cage-free fish oil multi-grain sandwiches

besides, nothing wrong with potatoes up the wazoo. I've had bacon cheese fries and a baked potato at Outback Steakhouse plenty of times. I don't mind them taters, I'm like the sling blade guy without the mustard love and mental probs (at least until I ate popeyes)

whoflungpoop posted:

OP are you white

You're white, arent you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Eating a ton of potatoes is about the quickest way to get fat as gently caress

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Popeyes is the best fast food fried chicken. Church's is decent too if there's no Popeyes, and they also sell okra and gizzards which most other places don't.

KFC is garbage tier food.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

actually, popeyes is good

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

No fast food is good and all fried chicken made in the American-style is hot garbage.

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

microwaved by a minority would be a good grindcore band

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

actually, popeyes is good

yeah sorry about your lameass opinion and thread op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gannyGrabber posted:

popeyes is really good here in canada, enjoy your lax food standards amerijerk

lol at poo poo talk about food standards comin from Tim hortons country

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
what is a fast food? macdonards? never heard of it. i think i came within five miles of one once and immediately began to have a grand mal siezure. i grow my own organic burgers on my angus shrubs in the garden, where i recieve most of my healthy bounty and stay clear of the amerikkka "restaurant" ecosystem

im actually thinking about going smuggan and just replacing my from scratch artisinal home cooked free range gluten negative diet with posts on the internet about how if i came into contact with a dominos pizza i would fly into a berzerk rage leveling several city blocks not unlike DBZ champ of champs Broly

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What was his name?

I just addressed him as 'daddy'

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

All fast food is disgusting but we eat it anyway because we're lazy and honestly don't give a gently caress. Fast food companies have always known their customers were lazy pigs but now its okay for people to be disgusting gobs of poo poo in public. Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut loves this because now they can just have one restaurant instead of three and can serve the same menu all day long. And no matter what you order, they can dump it all in one bowl, top it with gravy, salsa and marinara - and you'll loving eat it, you pig, because feeding people is just like slopping hogs. Goddamn now I want an Original Recipe Double Pepperoni Quesadilla Bowl with extra mashed potatoes.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

THis but also about KFC.

Come to think of it fried chicken in general is just nasty.

You stupid bitch

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

praxis posted:

All fast food is disgusting but we eat it anyway because we're lazy and honestly don't give a gently caress. Fast food companies have always known their customers were lazy pigs but now its okay for people to be disgusting gobs of poo poo in public. Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut loves this because now they can just have one restaurant instead of three and can serve the same menu all day long. And no matter what you order, they can dump it all in one bowl, top it with gravy, salsa and marinara - and you'll loving eat it, you pig, because feeding people is just like slopping hogs. Goddamn now I want an Original Recipe Double Pepperoni Quesadilla Bowl with extra mashed potatoes.

keep going, I'm almost there. please piss on my face

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
itt op posts as a white hipster millennial, and should be put in the garbage with the rest of them

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol if you can't enjoy the day after popeye's diarrhea. go with the flow lmbo

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
It really depends on the franchise

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Here's the chicken I cooked tonight

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

quoting this so i can actually see it because it's too large

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gross.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's actually loving bomb dude you're uninvited for dinner

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Did you cook that chicken in the dishwasher

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Celluloid Sam posted:

"look at me I hate flavor"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lol no I didn't cook it in the dishwasher I cooked it in a countertop roaster I just took the picture next to my dish rack I don't have much space on my counters. It was very flavorful I basted it constantly with the stock I cooked it in and it had peppers and spices as well

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I see at least one dsah of pepper.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
furthermore, anyone who would enjoy [insert popular thing here] is a manchild loser trashbag person!

discuss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I made gravy with the drippings and the as a lot of spice too it it was really good I'm honestly pretty happy with the meal!

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Because south Korean fried chicken places wreck the ever loving poo poo out of American chains lol. Are you kidding me

You went to those right ? With the rolls of toilet paper on the tables ?

Yeah I didn't learn that until later in my time there and regret it thoroughly.

They had a truck that drove around my girlfriend's town with a rotisserie oven on the back of a truck selling whole chickens. The Korean attitude towards food is brilliant.

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

MF GRIMM posted:

Took long enough to get to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

MF GRIMM posted:

• Locked thread