Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
they waste money making this poo poo but Lilyhammer doesn't get a fourth season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Wait is the other brother freakin Hyde from that 70s show?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Revenants Return posted:

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

What you doggin me for OP?

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002

Revenants Return posted:

Yeah that's why they didn't bother making the show funny or good

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JiveHonky posted:

how man no-effort threads you gonna spam us with today

White noise OPs never ending, a relentless storm of poo poo posts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Still haven't watched this and never will gently caress you OP

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Netflix usually knows what they are doing... I would like to see what algorithms and advanced metrics they have that made them think this was a good idea.

"We've cross referenced fans of douche bags like Ashton Kutcher with fans of washed up cowboys with cool voices and determined they would like a lame comedy with a laugh track that takes place on a ranch."

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

There was once a good sitcom that took place on a ranch it was called Francis' story on malcontent in the middle and it was really funny because Otto and Greta the people who ran the ranch were German and had no idea what they were doing that is all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

*malcolm

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!
It's a loving AWESOM-O idea.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I would legitimately believe you if you told me that was a line from the Netflix shoes The Ranch on Netflix which I will never watch so I could never confirm that's how bad what you just sad was

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
You have to admit Ashton drinks from the fountain of youth

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Cher hooked him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
I'm just waiting for them to fold in Tambor or some leftovers from SCTV that are still alive, like they usually do.

• Locked thread