Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I thought for sure the show started at the end of May and this thread basically just made my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Show is baaaaaack and it was pretty awesome.

"You can call me Root, bitch"

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Suck it Americanailures

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Amy Acker's Finch was so on point it was ridiculous.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Zaggitz posted:

It was so obvious(I figured it out when they were suddenly in root's "apartment" after establishing 2 eps ago she lives in the subway.), but I think that's the point. Because the point of the episode isn't the twist so much as hey they have done this poo poo to Shaw almost 7000 times and she still hasnt broken or given up the team cause Shaw too baller for that poo poo.

Yeah, this. My favourite part was "she waited an extra hour before killing you this time"

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Zaggitz posted:

Hey at least tomorrow's ep is us exclusive(Canada gets it Wednesday) so you finally wont have to worry about spoilers!

Oh poo poo I better set my DVR to record it on CBS for tomorrow then, thanks for this!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
IM SO HAPPY

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The BBC one (was) is a good Sherlock show, the CBS one is a decent procedural that doesn't have much to do with being a Sherlock Holmes character.

edit: but holy hell was the whole Kitty plotline on Elementary AWFUL.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Law & Order got told by NBC they were going to get a 21st season to beat the Gunshow record, wrote the finale for the 20th, filmed it, then NBC went "lol just kidding" but luckily the finale for the 20th year was actually a good series wrap up anyway so it wasn't thaaaaat bad.

But yeah POI has been hosed over super bad.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'm brand new to this series (episode 4) and am loving this so much. John is one of the most bad rear end characters on tv!

Just FYI this show continues to be awesome and you should probably get out of the thread for your own good until you've caught up!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
This episode felt super low budget and rushed compared to all the others, gently caress you CBS.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I'm excited but also sad.

Really, really sad.

:(

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The fakeout on John's last name was the best bit.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Hollismason posted:

John Ta...

Was best part of the episode TBQH.

We know it is one of these

http://names.mongabay.com/surnames_T.htm

Obviously it's Tattler.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Regy Rusty posted:

None of the people the machine was looking at were significant or related to the main characters. They were all just random deaths she witnessed at some point that helped her understand death.

I'm like 99% sure the kid at the funeral was Reese though and that the dead dude was his dad.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Oasx posted:

I am going to be the odd man out and say that i thought the season as a whole was great, there were a few storylines that had to get shortened, but it was nothing major.

Yup, definitely!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The best was when Leon actually figured out that anytime his life was in danger the team would come in and save him so he started just doing whatever because he knew he'd get saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I thought it was that they knew that season 5 was going to be the end (like, without them being outright told) but that they didn't know it was only going to be 13 episodes and not 22 until pretty late and so that's why it felt so rushed.

• Locked thread