Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you know that scene in idependence day where will smith decks the alien and says welcome to earth? well imagine that im will smith and im punching you in the face except im saying welcome to the sa forums, except instead of will smith im a angry computer janitor covered in cat hair, only instead of punching you im writing a long rambling post that sort of goes on and on and i forgot what the point was a while back so i hop on my excersize bike and pedal off into the middle of a bog and slowly sink beneath the esrths crust shouting game of thrones spoilers as my various andoid devicrs are suffocated and blink out  of existance eradicating my gps signals and half finished tweets about how my rear end smells like eggs because i ate a bunch of eggs and also my farts smell like eggs and all my ppoops are egg shaped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks you op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
And that's how Enfield ruined Xmas

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Eat the eggs endfield. !!! Lmao

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gonig to gently caress

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like this from the revemant

ediot: anyone else fart a lot when they. drink milk

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
could we have more posts about Robocop

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Enfield posted:

you know that scene in idependence day where will smith decks the alien and says welcome to earth? well imagine that im will smith and im punching you in the face except im saying welcome to the sa forums, except instead of will smith im a angry computer janitor covered in cat hair, only instead of punching you im writing a long rambling post that sort of goes on and on and i forgot what the point was a while back so i hop on my excersize bike and pedal off into the middle of a bog and slowly sink beneath the esrths crust shouting game of thrones spoilers as my various andoid devicrs are suffocated and blink out  of existance eradicating my gps signals and half finished tweets about how my rear end smells like eggs because i ate a bunch of eggs and also my farts smell like eggs and all my ppoops are egg shaped

Good post, Enfield.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zorodius posted:

could we have more posts about Robocop

i call the new one, "roboflop"

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
robotcops metal dick is icy cold

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

I am also gonig to gently caress :chloe:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm playing Dark Souls 3 on PC and lte me just say this: it's the best dark souls since dark souls 1.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lets all gently caress each other

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Enfield posted:

i call the new one, "roboflop"

It may have received a middling reception from critics, but artistically it was an immense success

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zorodius posted:

It may have received a middling reception from critics, but artistically it was an immense success

i have spoken

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Zorodius posted:

the 1986 orig is hands down my all time fav and i think grading it in a canon that includes the third film, the cartoons, the tv series etc its definitely above average

micheal keaton as evil steve jobs was good. extreme body horror alone time with your lungs part was cool.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
welcome to the gas chamber

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

H.H posted:

Enfield's face in flames.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Minimalist Program posted:

Enfield's face in flames.

lmao

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.H posted:

welcome to my butthole shithead

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Enfield posted:

lets all gently caress each other

Finally someone I can support for mod

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Now I know why Enfield keeps asking people to suck the poo poo from his rear end in a top hat! :toot:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
all of my brain pathways have been meticulously rewritten to compose a symphony of synspse that will form my brain into a surging power core of mental illnees. thete will be a window that will exist between the time my body recieves its first commands and the time when it is snapped apart by an opposing force

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres another power core forming in my rear end. this one is formed by farts. thete is a window but its an actual window this time and you should probably open it

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i say we all head on down to the pool hall and have a little competition to see who's got a cooler denim jacket and also a bigger dick

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the

warm
welcome

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if a girl was ever wailing on an electric bass guitar thinking man I wish this was an electric cock

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheep-Goats posted:

I wonder if a girl was ever wailing on an electric bass guitar thinking man I wish this was an electric cock

i def snapped a few g strings, if you know what i mean. i need to find guitar strings with better tensile strength, is what im saying. what im getting at is im constantly breaking musical instraments with my retard strength

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Enfield posted:

i def snapped a few g strings, if you know what i mean. i need to find guitar strings with better tensile strength, is what im saying. what im getting at is im constantly breaking musical instraments with my retard strength

Have you tried nanotubes op? And thank you for the welcome. I think I'll feel at home here.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

Have you tried nanotubes op? And thank you for the welcome. I think I'll feel at home here.

what are those, just really small tubes? i think if i wanted to make something stronger i wpuldnt make it smaller, but im not a tube scientist, like your mom :c

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry :c

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It's OK friend. My mom is a tube sciences.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:-)

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
jesus was but a simple carpenter

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Not gonna lie, didn't read the OP.

Probably wont ever read it now, skimmed it, something about eggs, i dunno...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Enfield, you weren't always this angry and abrasive.

Why come?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Probably the fire

• Locked thread