Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

lol theres gonna be a daikatana 3 before halflife 3

:lol: if they don't call it halflif3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gobblecoque posted:

What is a "truly objective reckoning"? The Crate Review System?

The Moridin's Opinion System.

(Wolfenstein 3D is still the best FPS I've played on my Xbox 360 home computer system.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sheen Sheen posted:

I'm going on a trip to Ireland at the end of May, if I run into John Romero what should I ask him?

"ARE YOU ENYA???!?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ethanol posted:

Haha you didn't play doom when you were six there must be something seriously wrong with you

I played Pitfall when I was four does that count?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My first first-person game was Dragon Wars and the first time I played it I became so disoriented I stopped playing. Then some years later I got Doom (skipped Wolfenstein 3D) and the lightning-fast real-time first-person 3D almost made me puke. Luckily it was only temporary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mods please namechange to John Romero Rose

• Locked thread