Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Holy poo poo, he is better than the linsanity version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Tae posted:

What is with Spoelstra's sudden obsession with Dorrel Wright

Maybe trying to match Charlottes shooting? I don't know. Dorrel Wright is the definition of a regular season player

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
How on earth is this a two point game

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Dragic is getting destroyed by lin on both sides of the floor

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

They are giving Winslow like 10 feet of space right now. It's basically 4/5 on offense unless he hits some threes.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Lin called glass wtf

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
so does kevin love get to ride on the Banana boat? "sorry son, this boat is only for us adult men to get slick on"

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Oh my god there is no answer for lin

Manstrocity
Apr 28, 2009

Tae posted:

Mark Cuban said before the game that Westbrook isn't a superstar

He's no Dion Waiters.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Jeremy Lin is Lance Stephenson if you replace isoing with running to the basket on pnr

You have to let them do what they do and you have to let them do it all the time for them to be effective

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Please get hot and go on one of those JR Smith runs Green

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Lin's really improved his lefty attack. He was lovely at anything involving his left during the Knicks era.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I wish Lin-Fans-Only didn't exist so I could still like Jeremy Lin instead of being actively annoyed when he's successful.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Some weak fouls on Barea tonight.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Jeremy Lin is Lance Stephenson if you replace isoing with running to the basket on pnr

You have to let them do what they do and you have to let them do it all the time for them to be effective

Your analogy is right in this way but I can't picture Lance Stephnson dribbling the ball for 15 seconds before passing it to someone else to take a late shot clock shot 5-6 times a game like Lin did with the Lakers.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I have two words for you at this present moment: Jeremy Lin

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
How long is Batum out?

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Rick posted:

I wish Lin-Fans-Only didn't exist so I could still like Jeremy Lin instead of being actively annoyed when he's successful.

It's ok to enjoy him as a decent role player. I do wish he'd cut the dumb top knot though.

People should only get top knots and man buns if they decide to go whole hog and shave the front part of their hair, full samurai style.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Your analogy is right in this way but I can't picture Lance Stephnson dribbling the ball for 15 seconds before passing it to someone else to take a late shot clock shot 5-6 times a game like Lin did with the Lakers.

I suppose you also need spacing to make it easy on him because he's not going to spidermonster his way to the basket

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just now am able to sit and watch the game. What have I missed?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Metapod posted:

Just now am able to sit and watch the game. What have I missed?

Thunder dominated first, Mavs made it respectable in the 2nd.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
DURANT SLAM

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

cherry pickin kevin durant

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never leave me Durant

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
🌟🌟🌟

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Gerald Green bitch

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

nachos posted:

Gerald Green bitch

You can easily swap his name into this song and have a great time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJk-7mhpu-Q

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

*blows out birthday candle*

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

So Spoelstra decides that one of his lovely 3-point shooters will inverse today and played roulette

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Rick posted:

They aren't very good but then neither is Miami.

Charlotte was the third best team in the league since the all star break.

They got super unlucky with a cold streak and Miami being scorching hot and then Batum going down. Provided they were healthy I wouldn't have been too terribly shocked to see them show up in the ECF.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

The heat are incapable of playing shot for shot. It's a 10-0 run one way or the other.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/gifjifapp/status/724758923824271360

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Marvin is 6 for 28 in the series, woof

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just tuned in, lin has crossed the hair rubicon

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Optimus Subprime posted:

It's ok to enjoy him as a decent role player. I do wish he'd cut the dumb top knot though.

People should only get top knots and man buns if they decide to go whole hog and shave the front part of their hair, full samurai style.

Gotta respect Lin for not letting the rigors of an NBA season affect his Romance of the Three Kingdoms cosplay.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

man, gently caress joe johnson

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

gently caress Kemba is unstoppable

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bashez posted:

Charlotte was the third best team in the league since the all star break.

They got super unlucky with a cold streak and Miami being scorching hot and then Batum going down. Provided they were healthy I wouldn't have been too terribly shocked to see them show up in the ECF.

Counterpoint: it's a roster full of mostly mediocre at-best players.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I guess Kemba is Lebron now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

vintage wade bullshit

• Locked thread