Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I kind of hate to see the Blazers win this way. :smith:

Still better than seeing them lose out 4-1 in the first round like last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The most garbage time of 3s.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Aminu has the most Atlanta voice. I love it.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
... This is a lot of injuries to various teams although seems like the Western Conference is getting hit harder by the injury bug. Terrible to see. But seriously, what's going on? Is this number of injuries normal?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i like CJ

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Katreus posted:

... This is a lot of injuries to various teams. Terrible to see. But seriously, what's going on? Is this number of injuries normal?

There were a ton of injuries last year too, IIRC every team the Warriors played was missing a starting PG?

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm

SamuraiFoochs posted:

All I wanted was to see Chris Paul finally have some success in the playoffs. That's all I loving wanted. It's all I've wanted literally for years.

It's really sad. I'm right there with you.

Chance of CP3 traded to Cavs for Kyrie increases?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Did Ed Davis seriously get called for a Flagrant because he doesn't have Quake-style air controls?

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 26, 2016

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

il serpente cosmico posted:

Did Ed Davis serious get called for a Flagrant because he doesn't have Quake-style air controls?

Yes

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

aers posted:

There were a ton of injuries last year too, IIRC every team the Warriors played was missing a starting PG?

Yep, but they totally didn't get lucky at all.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I'm honestly pretty bummed out that Curry got hurt because it's kind of a black mark on the legacy of their record season. It's just bad luck but I'm sure people are going poo poo on him regardless for it if the Warriors don't win the championship.

Alternately, if they win anyway, people will say he's not really a factor and therefore isn't that great.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yep, but they totally didn't get lucky at all.

:qq:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I hate basketball and life in general. :suicide:

Don't tie your enjoyment of life to Chris the ultimate failure Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Brolander posted:

if it were anyone else, id agree with you, but for how many dirty cheap shots, flops and bitching fits CP has thrown, I don't care. It's karma.

He already had his knee ruined and now both his Hornets and Clippers teams falling apart around him due to injury.

• Locked thread