Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Tae posted:

Jeremy Lin will save Charlotte

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Spacebump posted:

The funniest thing that could happen in this game is JaVale taking over.

Pan, it's me, Optimus Subprime. Please make Javale McGee your instrument of chaos. I've left you some condoms and a olde english as a sacrifice, lets get buck.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Great, Powell is limping now. Bring in the McGee!

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

OKC is draining every shot right now :(

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Rick posted:

I wish Lin-Fans-Only didn't exist so I could still like Jeremy Lin instead of being actively annoyed when he's successful.

It's ok to enjoy him as a decent role player. I do wish he'd cut the dumb top knot though.

People should only get top knots and man buns if they decide to go whole hog and shave the front part of their hair, full samurai style.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

ChickenMedium posted:

Gotta respect Lin for not letting the rigors of an NBA season affect his Romance of the Three Kingdoms cosplay.

Wrong country and culture, u racist :china:

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

This Charlotte game is nuts.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Dang it Charlie V, why aren't you breaking up Westbrook and Payne's dance!?

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Yay bugs, quick someone edit Wade's face with crying Jordan!

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

man I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do when I can't tune into a Mavs game and watch Dirk drain fadeaways it's like the only constant in my life for the last 15+ years

same

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

This one goes out to Dirk and Carlisle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Haha, how did Anderson not get a call on that run up?

I don't think a combined mavs and griz team could've put out a complete team between all their injuries.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Mavs lose, and then punished by a warcraft movie trailer.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/724791022560137221

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I love my dead gay Mavs

• Locked thread