Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Oh poo poo Rusev vs Sami is gonna be flames emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yay my exam room has USA!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
no jbl i don't have to love sheamus in fact watching sheamus in the ring is about as impactful and full of action as watching a rousing round of golf

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Drinkin' every time commentary says "collusion"

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Seamus and Corbin should tag team under the flimsy context of both using blinding white spotlights in their entrances.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dr. rear end posted:

Styles/Reigns, Enzo & Cass/Vaudevillains, probably Corbin/Ziggler, Nattie/Charlotte
And Zayn vs Owens

bartok
May 10, 2006

Go RV! posted:

I'M

A

FELLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now I am picturing a young Marlon Brando yelling FELLLLAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

And Zayn vs Owens

And Jericho vs Ambrose

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

Seamus and Corbin should tag team under the flimsy context of both using blinding white spotlights in their entrances.

Basically a DBZ beam battle with spotlights.

Edit: Oh you said tag.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

But sometimes 2+2=5, ?, or depending on your edition, a blank space

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
this crowd is sooooo dead. just loving let AJ hit his more impressive moves on this guy to warm up the crowd and make him look credible for Payback

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Blaise330 posted:

Basically a DBZ beam battle with spotlights.

Edit: Oh you said tag.

Pretty sure spotlights are canonically God anyway.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I think that Stephanie and Shane fist bump or chest bump in the back after that segment. They had the crowd eating out of their hands.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Full on stiff Sheamus owns. He just needs to stop doing rest holds and all that other poo poo that makes Orton unbearable.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

afatwhiteloaf posted:

this crowd is sooooo dead

sheamus is in the ring

the only thing crueller they could've done was put sheamus and dolph in the same ring

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I want to see a wrestler who has a backdrop as a signature move so everyone can be amazed when someone goes for it without getting kicked in the face

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

hey dana carvey has a show

i bet it's gonna suck and that's sad because i like dana carvey

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I looked it up and apparently League of Nations started way back in November. That kind of blows my mind.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Delsaber posted:

But sometimes 2+2=5, ?, or depending on your edition, a blank space

well done, friendo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sheamus telegraphed that backdrop, a move no one in WWE has landed in 20ish years

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I think that Stephanie and Shane fist bump or chest bump in the back after that segment. They had the crowd eating out of their hands.

Vince: See you drat millennials? Why can't you tightly controlled, highly scripted contracted employees living in fear of my every whim be as good as my free to improvise, wealthy and powerful children who I allow complete and total freedom to?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Needs More Ditka posted:

He never quite struck me as turtley enough for the turtle club.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The Landstander posted:

I looked it up and apparently League of Nations started way back in November. That kind of blows my mind.

Remember how we all thought it was put together for a 5v5 survivor series match?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Needs More Ditka posted:

The Dana Carvey Show was incredible.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He never quite struck me as turtley enough for the turtle club.

Never seen that movie, trailer is burned into my memory

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
just loving let AJ beat him jesus loving christ make your goddamn #1 contender look strong on the go home show before the ppv this isn't hard

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
ahahahaha

bartok
May 10, 2006

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

The Dana Carvey Show was incredible.

Yes it was. Didn't it get cancelled because Dana Carvey pissed off the Pepsi Corporation?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: Man Sheamus landed with a thud.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

Jiro posted:

:stare: Man Sheamus landed with a thud.

Looked cool...... at..... least

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

afatwhiteloaf posted:

just loving let AJ beat him jesus loving christ make your goddamn #1 contender look strong on the go home show before the ppv this isn't hard

but the WWE really, really likes Sheamus, so

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Sheamus is a former WWE champion, how dare you assume he could be beaten by this indie geek who's never won anything in the only company that matters

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
A match with Sheamus is not how you start a show, unless its a complete hoss off. This match would have worked much better near the middle.

bartok
May 10, 2006

drat crowd! This is a decent match.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Funniest thing about the League of Nations is that there is absolutely no effort put into any part of the faction whatsoever. Its just like they thought "lets put these four big guys together and they'll just somehow magically get over. Don't worry about the details, don't really give them a reason to exist or a reason to do anything, just throw them out there and hopefully it works".

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Match started very boring but is getting good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

afatwhiteloaf posted:

gotta keep Sheamus strong

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Defiance Industries posted:

Remember how we all thought it was put together for a 5v5 survivor series match?
I just looked back at the card for last Survivor Series and it still makes me laugh Tyler Breeze's likely only PPV win in WWE is over Ziggler

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I miss anything good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

bartok posted:

drat crowd! This is a decent match.

Agreed I'm liking this matchup.