Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
A highly underrated jam/jelly situation is Oregon Grape. You might have to make it yourself, but its pretty drat good (dont eat the berries raw). Tastes like some weird combo of blackberry, huckleberry, and maybe cranberry? Use pectin, not gelatin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

strawberry is my standard with raspberry as backup for variety. would be nice if i could find a third one thats good since i make a lot of pb&js

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I didn't know huckleberry was a real kind of berry

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Celluloid Sam posted:

I didn't know huckleberry was a real kind of berry

They are, and are very delicious, out here in the woods and around the coast you can pick them by the bucket and make amazing pie.

• Locked thread