Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I stopped playing this terrible game due to boredom, nobody ever wanting to fight us and us destroying everyone, and the game being terrible. Did gsf take a dry fisting in the last few years? Beaten back to 2005? Good fights back on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Daco Vato posted:

read this thread maybe? GSF lost all our space a while ago and are rebuilding in Delve.

I read enough to realise I didn't want to read 450 pages of mouth breathing shitbirds trash talking tyvm.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
So am I wrong in thinking PL is made up ex gsf members who got big and went gently caress goons newbies?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Zodium posted:

mazz during the BoB days

Is mazz short for something else?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Ah ok, I had a good friend whom I played Planetarion (a text based internet spaceships game) with for a long time, I know he was in BoB. He went by a very similar name, probably somebody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

nex posted:

Sweet, what alliance did you play in?

hmm non of the top top alliances, nobody in r1 (I think our galaxy was 9:22), -=42=- r2 -> Howling Rain -> Wolf Pack -> Syn_Sid's new thing after Fury, went there with Mazzelaar, but left that to start a newbie Alliance called SiN. Good times.

Yourself?

• Locked thread