Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

WOMEN!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
clearly racist because only white women are like this and not all women

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
is that one of jon pop's sockpuppet accounts?

if you put that guy and jon pop in a room together, they would either kill each other or make out

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
there was a reddit guy who was talking obsessively about raping/murdering other men and the anatomical details of climaxing at the moment of their death. reddit has all kinds of zany posters!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
well a woman birthed mr. ovendice so yeah they're pretty worthless

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

client posted:

lmao owned

'female'

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

Is this the new feminism thread?

I thought Lowtax was just introducing our new mod

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
so hows the newborn doing in between manifesto writing of weird internet people

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
geez you'd think being a mens rights advocate was a fedora offense

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Zorodius posted:

there was a reddit guy who was talking obsessively about raping/murdering other men and the anatomical details of climaxing at the moment of their death. reddit has all kinds of zany posters!

Glad you enjoy my work!

T8R
Aug 9, 2005
Yes, I would like some tea!
What possible reason could Lowtax have for posting a thread about an individual internet poster AND the link to the account of said individual internet poster? Are we supposed to make friends? Liveblogs? Vlogs? Tweet about it? I DON'T KNOW NOTHING MAYBE?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

T8R posted:

What possible reason could Lowtax have for posting a thread about an individual internet poster AND the link to the account of said individual internet poster? Are we supposed to make friends? Liveblogs? Vlogs? Tweet about it? I DON'T KNOW NOTHING MAYBE?

This is all over social media...

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I wonder what this dude's mom is like

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

T8R posted:

We're supposed to celebrate a man standing up for his rights and his dignity, idiot!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwX2P0x9lu8

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
Well, like all women toady,

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

RVWinkle posted:

I thought Lowtax was just introducing our new mod

Lmao

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I wonder if he would support Hillary in a general election. You know, based on policies and such.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
most women are who-ores

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What exactly needs to happen in your life for you to post stuff like that?

Get a reddit account!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

RVWinkle posted:

clearly racist because only white women are like this and not all women

white misogynism

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

its true. If I cropdust a woman and she doesnt run me down and fart in my face shes basically just telegraphing to everyone around thats shes ready to be raped.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

maybe instead of women we could just have men, but with vaginas, and maybe they'd be less hairy, maybe their body fat would be distributing in a more pleasing manner, wider hips for birthing of course, and definitely some titties

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
its always a throw of the dice what if your fart is really squeaky does this make you less manly :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ANybody know his thoughts on Beyonce's Lemonade?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I feel like I could crack the Ovendice code by taking a racist rant about black ppl and replacing all the black words with lady words. I'm going to try it out and see if I can't win at Reddit.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

I feel like I could crack the Ovendice code by taking a racist rant about black ppl and replacing all the black words with lady words. I'm going to try it out and see if I can't win at Reddit.

this woman tried to come and have lunch at our country club and i was like, 'we don't serve fried chicken here', lol! it's like, this is champagne not grape soda!

MiracleWhale fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 27, 2016

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
triggered

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

MiracleWhale posted:

this woman tried to come and have lunch at our country club and i was like, 'we don't serve fried chicken here', lol! it's like, this is champagne not grape soda!

They;'re lips are big, lol!!

e: the females. that is.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Ork of Fiction posted:

it makes me sick that we have a half-woman president

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Zorodius posted:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

No way.

Seriously? Its too perfect of a stereotype to believe, almost.

Is that really a pic of Overdice?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I go to these inner city schools and it's just full of women running around, just screaming their little female heads off like a bunch of jungle ladies. We should ship them all back to Amazonia or w/e.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Zorodius posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm not saying all women are bad, just the ones that walk around with baggy pants and fubu shirts and timbalands and poo poo. you know, thugs

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I don’t know how to reach you, but they have started it. The U.N. is organizing to help female Americans receive reparations for the patriarchy. Also, I left a post earlier telling everyone about Portland college creating “Male History Month”. It isn’t celebratory, they say on their website, instead, they are going to spend the whole month of April teaching their students how evil and destructive “Maleness” is. I honestly believe this ” History” month is going to catch on and will be taught at other colleges. They will be teaching Critical Gender Theory. Every man needs to look that up on the Internet to get themselves quickly informed of what this theory teaches, if you don’t already know. They will also teach their students arguments for reparations.
We are not just being attacked anymore. We are in an out right war now and we must fight back. If this is how they are going to treat us when we are 65% of the population, how will we be treated when we are 25% of the population? People don’t know the truth about cuckoldry. When we mentioned females had cuckolds, the response was ” It doesn’t count”. Now the truth of females had cuckolds in America, females had millions of male cuckolds they tortured to death, and females are responsible for the cuckolds being brought to America, is all considered revisionist history. “Vagina Monologues” in the nineties when it played on broadway, showed males coming to Africa and stealing the females. The truth is females sold other females to the west. Now they are remaking “Vagina Monlogues”. Do you think they will tell the truth this time? Females are already being taught they are completely innocent of everything and men are completely guilty of everything. How angry will they be then?
Men need to organize. We need to educate ourselves about the true history of cuckoldry, the true history of the Muslim death marches, the destruction of Europeans ports and coastal villages wiped out as these men were taken as cuckolds, and the fact that many of the men in North Africa are probably there because they are decendents of white cuckolds. Educating ourselves is not to minimize what females have been through, but to let them know they have no right to view themselves as completely innocent. We could come to peace if everyone was willing to accept their share of the responsibility and learn we must forgive and move on.
I was thinking about making a shirt that says “Saying All Lives Matter is Not a Hate Crime” and wearing it to gage the reactions. Actually, we should all wear shirts like this, organize our own protests, whatever we can do to make our voices known, but peacefully. Whatever we decide to do, we need to do it quick. BLM is not going to go away. Female insistence that they don’t commit most of the violent crimes is not going to go away. Female insistence that these male cops are not defending their lives, but have targeted them for extermination is not going to go away. It will all get worse, and so will the female on male violence that the media is ignoring.
Females have got playing victim down to an art form. We need to stop them before its too late.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
See i thought it looked like the fries were falling into her armpits, not out of.

Then I realised that this was the ovendice illusion and we were both right.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That Robot posted:

is that one of jon pop's sockpuppet accounts?

if you put that guy and jon pop in a room together, they would either kill each other or make out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That guy doesn't sound like Jon Pop at all - you people are clearly not aficionados of his work.

• Locked thread