Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

I don’t know how to reach you, but they have started it. The U.N. is organizing to help female Americans receive reparations for the patriarchy. Also, I left a post earlier telling everyone about Portland college creating “Male History Month”. It isn’t celebratory, they say on their website, instead, they are going to spend the whole month of April teaching their students how evil and destructive “Maleness” is. I honestly believe this ” History” month is going to catch on and will be taught at other colleges. They will be teaching Critical Gender Theory. Every man needs to look that up on the Internet to get themselves quickly informed of what this theory teaches, if you don’t already know. They will also teach their students arguments for reparations.
We are not just being attacked anymore. We are in an out right war now and we must fight back. If this is how they are going to treat us when we are 65% of the population, how will we be treated when we are 25% of the population? People don’t know the truth about cuckoldry. When we mentioned females had cuckolds, the response was ” It doesn’t count”. Now the truth of females had cuckolds in America, females had millions of male cuckolds they tortured to death, and females are responsible for the cuckolds being brought to America, is all considered revisionist history. “Vagina Monologues” in the nineties when it played on broadway, showed males coming to Africa and stealing the females. The truth is females sold other females to the west. Now they are remaking “Vagina Monlogues”. Do you think they will tell the truth this time? Females are already being taught they are completely innocent of everything and men are completely guilty of everything. How angry will they be then?
Men need to organize. We need to educate ourselves about the true history of cuckoldry, the true history of the Muslim death marches, the destruction of Europeans ports and coastal villages wiped out as these men were taken as cuckolds, and the fact that many of the men in North Africa are probably there because they are decendents of white cuckolds. Educating ourselves is not to minimize what females have been through, but to let them know they have no right to view themselves as completely innocent. We could come to peace if everyone was willing to accept their share of the responsibility and learn we must forgive and move on.
I was thinking about making a shirt that says “Saying All Lives Matter is Not a Hate Crime” and wearing it to gage the reactions. Actually, we should all wear shirts like this, organize our own protests, whatever we can do to make our voices known, but peacefully. Whatever we decide to do, we need to do it quick. BLM is not going to go away. Female insistence that they don’t commit most of the violent crimes is not going to go away. Female insistence that these male cops are not defending their lives, but have targeted them for extermination is not going to go away. It will all get worse, and so will the female on male violence that the media is ignoring.
Females have got playing victim down to an art form. We need to stop them before its too late.

Signal boosting this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Women have to be raised to be good mothers and wives they way they used to be. Today and for the last 3 decades, because of Feminism girls are raised and educated to be the extreme opposite; whores, 'independent' (but are completely dependent on the state) butch, spiteful, lovely, flaky, completely unaccountable and a lovely version of a man who does no one any good at all especially for herself; her own worst enemy.

And of course over half of them raised by poo poo single mother whores themselves. And if there is a father in the home, it would be better if he wasn't even there because all the married men today are manginas that are ordered around by their wives, have zero power in the home and the daughters are getting a daily display by their mothers how men are spineless, legally neutered manginas and wimps and so then go out into the world and treat every man the exact same way.

Not until this entire single mother whore Police State Feminist child support house of poo poo and complete JOKE of a society finally collapses is anything going to change. Which means economic collapse which is too bad. We couldn't have a land of plenty and traditional families at the same time.
Such a shame. Not until we become like Mexico will it go back to Traditional families. Know what happens when a bitch calls 911 in Mexico to try to falsely accuse her husband of violence because he won't do what she says?

Nothing. There is no 911.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Internetjack posted:

No way.

Seriously? Its too perfect of a stereotype to believe, almost.

Is that really a pic of Overdice?

No, it's just what you get if you GIS 'fat fedora nerd'.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Excited for those lab-grown babies, especially since birth rates have been declining and the human race headed for extinction.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I hope someday I have something I care about 1% as much as this guy cares about obliquely telling everyone that he's an incel uggo who's JUST loving FINE WITH THAT WHO NEEDS THESE WHORES ANYWAY ALL THEY DO IS gently caress EVERYTHING UP AND STEAL MY GOLD AND LIE AND TALK ON THEIR PHONES. UGH. poo poo. FEMALES. GOD drat ALREADY.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Jack Gladney posted:

Excited for those lab-grown babies, especially since birth rates have been declining and the human race headed for extinction.

Finally :toot:

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

Yes, very good. That's sexism.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I too am in a war against women. Mostly my mom for not letting me play Playstation for more than one hour a day. Goddamn bitches.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
a man walks out on a dais, garbed in ceremonial gear and carrying two hammers. he stands before a massive drum, and starts to hammer rhythmically.

the slaves know what's coming, it starts as a sussurration, but with each beat of the drum...

jon *beat* pop *beat* jon *beat* pop *beat*

the bars on the pit behind the priest begin to shake.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

satanic splash-back posted:

Women have to be raised to be good mothers and wives they way they used to be. Today and for the last 3 decades, because of Feminism girls are raised and educated to be the extreme opposite; whores, 'independent' (but are completely dependent on the state) butch, spiteful, lovely, flaky, completely unaccountable and a lovely version of a man who does no one any good at all especially for herself; her own worst enemy.

And of course over half of them raised by poo poo single mother whores themselves. And if there is a father in the home, it would be better if he wasn't even there because all the married men today are manginas that are ordered around by their wives, have zero power in the home and the daughters are getting a daily display by their mothers how men are spineless, legally neutered manginas and wimps and so then go out into the world and treat every man the exact same way.

Not until this entire single mother whore Police State Feminist child support house of poo poo and complete JOKE of a society finally collapses is anything going to change. Which means economic collapse which is too bad. We couldn't have a land of plenty and traditional families at the same time.
Such a shame. Not until we become like Mexico will it go back to Traditional families. Know what happens when a bitch calls 911 in Mexico to try to falsely accuse her husband of violence because he won't do what she says?

Nothing. There is no 911.

I wished I lived in a country where there was no 9/11 :911:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lmfao "This is a safe space for men to talk about being feminists. NO GIRLS ALLOWED"

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Reddon't

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
weak men will be attracted to weak rhetoric

they will grasp at anything that justifies their sad situation, anything that will shift blame away from themselves and onto others. The realization that it is themselves at the root of their problems would break them, so they defensively direct their internal hatred and desperation towards whatever the internet cesspool hivemind community they stumbled onto, tells them to

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Apr 27, 2016

Lankiveil
Feb 23, 2001

Forums Minimalist
Someone is in their thirties and is still a virgin, obviously.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfOL8VfC7kk

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Mom.

MOM.

Mom. Mom. MOM.

Sally took my privilege.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Who is female galt

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Sestze posted:

a man walks out on a dais, garbed in ceremonial gear and carrying two hammers. he stands before a massive drum, and starts to hammer rhythmically.

the slaves know what's coming, it starts as a sussurration, but with each beat of the drum...

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Sestze posted:

My money's on the new kid. She's gonna punch him through a wall with her robot strength.

Then she'll run sexists.exe and execute all sexists.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my guts have been crazy todayy

So much gas and poo poo, its silly. This is the fourth time ive had to go and shitfart at work today. Its not loose stool or anything, just large amounts of it. And with each poo poo theres this eruption of farts so everyone can hear me in the tiny un-soundproof toiletroom we got

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lowtax reads reddit

Somethingawful declared truly dead and irrelevant

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Zzulu posted:

my guts have been crazy todayy

So much gas and poo poo, its silly. This is the fourth time ive had to go and shitfart at work today. Its not loose stool or anything, just large amounts of it. And with each poo poo theres this eruption of farts so everyone can hear me in the tiny un-soundproof toiletroom we got

you got drat rapist

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Aww, poor little manbaby. I'd stick around to listen to him whine some more, but I've got, you know, work to do.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lowtax can you give us a running total of approx. how much you made from berniebro avatars? TIA

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Women can't fart as loudly as men, but they make much juicier and way more foul and heinous flatulence.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Zzulu posted:

So much gas and poo poo, its silly.

SomethingawfulAndReddit.txt

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JessicaDupre posted:

gently caress... PISS

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Has anyone here even bothered to try putting dice in an oven?
I didn't think so. So before you judge, try it and the results may surprise you.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

For as much mock hatred at reddit there is on SA, people sure post about it a lot and apparently utilize the site extensively.

You people are a bit creepy about it TBQH

Lots of insecurity ITF

Cartouche fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 27, 2016

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

JessicaDupre posted:

The gears in her shiny metal appendage whirled into action as her four slender digits curled in on themselves into her palm, while her single thumb stiffened out from the rest and pointed to the sky

A program was executed in her CPU that send a signal to the solo speaker in her mouth, distorted from the analogue processor the sounds crackled and hummed the words:

SEXISM CONFIRMED

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

open new subreddit called /r/momproblems where dudes like this dude can share their problems with their moms

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this guy sounds cool. i want to upvote him but i cant figure out redit

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Women can't fart as loudly as men, but they make much juicier and way more foul and heinous flatulence.

It's because they are forced to hold them and let them brew by the patriarchy. All men should humbly offer their mouths to be farted in so women won't have to smell their farts.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
didn't readdit lol

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

vudan posted:

It's because they are forced to hold them and let them brew by the patriarchy. All men should humbly offer their mouths to be farted in so women won't have to smell their farts.

sometimes when i fart it rips through the front and my labia making them reverb against the seat

JessicaDupre
Apr 20, 2016

Ben Murphy posted:

The gears in her shiny metal appendage whirled into action as her four slender digits curled in on themselves into her palm, while her single thumb stiffened out from the rest and pointed to the sky

A program was executed in her CPU that send a signal to the solo speaker in her mouth, distorted from the analogue processor the sounds crackled and hummed the words:

SEXISM CONFIRMED

Ben, I approve of your post *and* your avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if a human ever made a face like the one in my new girlfriend's avatar, i would think they were a replicant. she's very subtle.

e: oh this is the wrong thread, so it doesn't make sense to talk about J-Dupe this way

• Locked thread