Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol he has a funny last name I bet he got teased a lot in school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds like the laugh of a 1920's villian. Kua! Hah! Hah!

This thread is BULLSHIT.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

*in disturbed singer's voice* KA-U-HAA-HAA

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

according to Cal State Fullerton's website, his nickname is "The Flyin' Hawaiian" but that's already Shane Victorino's nickname. find a new nickname you little punk

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

voted 3

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

according to Cal State Fullerton's website, his nickname is "The Flyin' Hawaiian" but that's already Shane Victorino's nickname. find a new nickname you little punk

Well Shane Victorino stole that nickname from David Kalaiki-Ali'i.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Well Shane Victorino stole that nickname from David Kalaiki-Ali'i.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
shut up nooner

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
the glowin samoan

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
heh heheh hehehe the announcer just said "he's not a guy who'll pull a lot of balls" heheheheheh

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

whats his name op

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There's a kid on the CSUF Baseball team named Gas this retarded thread and ban the OP forever tyvmia.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just kidding, the thread is actually great but I still think you should ban nooner, dad gay so what and enfield for being a faggy bunch of circlejerk retards responsible for making GBS infinitely worse than it otherwise is and already is and will be anyway and also ban me too, for being a retarded white noise idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

enfield is cool when he sets himself on fire, what a metal way tocommit suicide

enfield u r worthit plz dont stop

• Locked thread