Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOEg55vewU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Thanks for the link and no discussion, shithead.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
fukk you commie if you dont like it you can git the fuuuuuck out

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
yeah who pledges themselves to a literal flag that's cray

Aug 4, 2010

where the white kids

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Cry Havoc posted:

yeah who pledges themselves to a literal flag that's cray

Nothing wrong

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
The only thing I pledge my allegiance to is OPs mom!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

www posted:

where the white kids

a better school lmao

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its fine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shaquin posted:

a better school lmao

lol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I pledge allegiance to the gas chamber

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
A german friend of mine saw it done once and said it was weirdly religious, but we determined that it was because people say it in the same cadence of the Lord's Prayer. You mumble it out as fast as possible and without meaning.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
i pledge allegiance to an inanimate carbon flag rod

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its not really creepy at all and the only people I've heard that say it is were universally mentally ill.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

fukk you commie if you dont like it you can git the fuuuuuck out

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
It absolutely is OP but I got over that in grade school. I believe my dad's words were "who cares if you believe in or not, just say it and get on with your day"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

It absolutely is OP but I got over that in grade school. I believe my dad's words were "who cares if you believe in or not, just say it and get on with your day"

basically this

like, if you spend time thinking about it it's weird and pseudo-fascist but it doesn't really affect anyone

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
It's especially funny because America sucks and no one should feel good about living there

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OP is creepy, seems like some misdirection going on here. :cool:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah but the pledge gives you a chance to be all smug and edgy in high school when you skip the "under god" part and say the rest of pledge out of sync with the class

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
individual for which it stands

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Thanks for the link and no discussion, shithead.

Really. gently caress off, OP.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I work in a school and there is a substitute teacher I see frequently who is a veteran and he gets VERY super serious about the pledge, and gets real upset about the student apathy towards it. It's fun to watch.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fleg

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I wake up every day, face the flag (which is pointed towards Washington D.C.) and pledge my allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, except the flag is actually a flask with an American flag printed on it, and by pledge my allegiance I mean drink enough whiskey to face the rest of my day.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
lol at super-militant fundie parents instructing their little drones to obnoxiously yell the UNDER GOD part

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A FLAG INTO THE FLAG. ITS USA FLAG AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, FLAG. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME COMMIE BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS FLAG. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE FLAG JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY FLAg

naem
May 29, 2011

Professor Tomtom posted:

It's especially funny because America sucks and no one should feel good about living there

The only thing worse than America is everything else ever

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

www posted:

where the white kids

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

paul_soccer10 posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A FLAG INTO THE FLAG. ITS USA FLAG AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, FLAG. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME COMMIE BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS FLAG. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE FLAG JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY FLAg

hosed up if false

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

www posted:

where the white kids

They've all been murdered in Obama's america.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
pledge of allegiance is creepy? that's commie talk

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

satanic splash-back posted:

I wake up every day, face the flag (which is pointed towards Washington D.C.) and pledge my allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, except the flag is actually a flask with an American flag printed on it, and by pledge my allegiance I mean drink enough whiskey to face the rest of my day.

this is the only right way to do it.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

individual for which it stands

one nation under GOD
with liberty and justice for atheist can suck it

amen

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i pleadge allegiance to a fag

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If you don't like it don't say it.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
they should replace all the words with pictures of cocks

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Like a napkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

it's unconstitutional and if you really loved america you'd wipe your rear end with the flag

• Locked thread