Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

they called the third xbox the xbox one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
so when i was a kid i was fat. and all the other kids on the playground used to call me fatty and tubby and lardass and bitchtits and all kinds of other horrible things. then one day i got tired of being picked on for being fat. so i started playing sports and stopped eating so much junk food. then i wasn't fat anymore. so the kids stopped making fun of me for being fat.

i was like, 12 when i figured this out. and you expect me to believe that so-called grown adults can't figure out some simple poo poo like that

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
when you're hungry just chew some gum. they got cheesecake flavor now too

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
"Hi Suzie, I want to talk about fitness. Specifically, lets talk about fittin' dis dick in your oval office".

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Don't talk about fitness just do it

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

exethan posted:

Don't talk about fitness just do it

Can we feel proud to be fit or is that frowned upon now ? Keep it among close friends and family ?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Decebal posted:

Can we feel proud to be fit or is that frowned upon now ? Keep it among close friends and family ?

Fitness simultaneously doesn't exist, is a social construct meant to oppress women, and exists but has no correlation with any observable metrics

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Fat is Beautiful

dk2m
May 6, 2009
As an IRL indian person i am v angry that this WHITE WOMAN is stealing my heritage. Much like doodoo, WHITE PEPLE do not have access to this sacred tradition. FuckHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hope that you're taking self care to regain your sense of safety.

• Locked thread