Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cartouche posted:

Maybe the truth is at either end.

Maybe the truth is in the middle (of the pitbull)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Darwin strikes again!

That was the pitbull's name.

Seriously though I hope they claim the dog back lol. Have another kid blink the wrong way and the dog goes apeshit on it too.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

NotWearingPants posted:

It must be a tough decision when you know the baby's dead because your pit bull just killed it but if you don't take it to the hospital it's more likely that the police will charge you for it but you know the hospital is going charge you a fuckload of money even though the baby is already dead and you don't have insurance because you're a pit bull owner.

It's okay, they are pit bull owners, so the tax payers are going to end up paying the hospital bill.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9D9f_ySvkA

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

the one time the cops should have come out of their car guns blazing. pity.

also, all the ppl i see on facebook prattling on and on about pit bull rescue are garbage people. leathery, tanned and tattoed skin, black bandana-ed foreheads and hosting "charity" motorcycle runs. the pitbull and parolee crowd.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
we need a pitbull genocide

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

this wouldnt have happened if the kid had a gun

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

bitcoin bastard posted:

this wouldnt have happened if the kid had a gun

Come on, I've already made this joke.

naem
May 29, 2011

I sat on a bus next to a pitbull and he was real big and friendly and kind of dumb and he sat his big head on my leg and I petted his head he kind of smelled bad like dogs are supposed to

naem
May 29, 2011

I give it a solid 7/10 dog experience

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

naem posted:

I sat on a bus next to a pitbull and he was real big and friendly and kind of dumb and he sat his big head on my leg and I petted his head he kind of smelled bad like dogs are supposed to

You're lucky you didn't sneeze or it would have pit your balls off.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Come on, I've already made this joke.

this wouldnt have happened if you had a gun

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Pit bulls are a garbage breed for garbage people. Throw 'em all in an incinerator.

E: Along with the forums.

Noun Verber fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Apr 28, 2016

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
only idiots have to learn from personal experience
the rest of us get to laugh at people whose babies get killed by pitbulls because they have a pre-1960s understanding of genetics

quote:

The dog will be quarantined for 10 days to determine if it has rabies.

If the dog isn't sick, the owners could reclaim him, according to the report.
god i hope they reclaim him hes really such a sweetypie

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Oh gosh I just imagined a dog, I wish death upon it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

naem posted:

congrats on not being killed by a dog one time

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You're lucky you didn't sneeze or it would have pit your balls off.

Lucky for him, but not for us

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Breed a new type of pitbull that secretes a chemical that poisons anyone who tries to buy one, imo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Lets face it, folks. The type of parents who leave their baby in a situation where they could feasibly be eaten by their dog aren't the types of parents who raise doctors, lawyers or even computer janitors.

So we should just count it as a mercy killing and be thankful that this kid won't be burdening the prison or welfare systems

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Booblord Zagats posted:

Lets face it, folks. The type of parents who leave their baby in a situation where they could feasibly be eaten by their dog aren't the types of parents who raise doctors, lawyers or even computer janitors.

So we should just count it as a mercy killing and be thankful that this kid won't be burdening the prison or welfare systems

solid logic imo. plus the dog probably got euth'd as well so win win

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

good post my pal buddy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
loving murderdogs.

who will stop the reign of terror

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

I agree that we're stocked up fine on white trash but it's bothersome that pitbulls accounted for like 25,000 deaths of other dogs last year. Maybe killing all murder dogs isn't cool but cull the population a little through sterilization and have the owner acquire a permit of some sort that proves they are not loving idiots that can't build a fence or operate a leash.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

Oh gosh I just imagined a dog, I wish death upon it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Smash it Smash hit posted:

good post my pal buddy

Thank you, my good online friend. I say we're quiet the team!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dave_Indeed posted:

I agree that we're stocked up fine on white trash but it's bothersome that pitbulls accounted for like 25,000 deaths of other dogs last year. Maybe killing all murder dogs isn't cool but cull the population a little through sterilization and have the owner acquire a permit of some sort that proves they are not loving idiots that can't build a fence or operate a leash.

culling the population who buy murderdogs might help too

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Eradicate all dogs with a locking jaw mechanism aka no dog in existence.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

SHISHKABOB posted:

Omg 34 times wow insane

Somebody please for gods sake murder all pit bulls before they destroy us

What about the 24000 people whose dogs where killed by what is essentially a tumour with a sharks mouth?

But please tell us more about the terrifying scourge that is the Golden Retriever. You seemed to stop talking about it when someone used google.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011

Illuminti posted:

What about the 24000 people whose dogs where killed by what is essentially a tumour with a sharks mouth?

But please tell us more about the terrifying scourge that is the Golden Retriever. You seemed to stop talking about it when someone used google.

Its really simple though. When a golden retriever bites you, you get a few stitches and say dang that sucked. When a pit bull attacks you you die.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Illuminti posted:

thats dog vs dog crime unless you are a dog idk if you can have a valid opinion dude

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Anyone who wants to own a pit bull should have to lock themselves in a small bathroom with someone else's pit bull and a strand of lit firecrackers.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Millie posted:

Eradicate all dogs with a locking jaw mechanism aka no dog in existence.

A software feature is still a feature

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol god drat the onion is pro some times

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes

SHISHKABOB posted:

http://www.lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml

Dog deaths: slightly worse than lightning. God save us.

dog giveth and dog taketh away

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

This chick I've started seeing has a pitbull, and I'm looking into ways of discreetly putting it down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

In the lightning analogy pit bull owners are walking around during a thunderstorm holding golf clubs above their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Bananana posted:

This chick I've started seeing has a pitbull, and I'm looking into ways of discreetly putting it down.

I think thats just called "negging" now

• Locked thread