Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Booblord Zagats posted:

I think thats just called "negging" now

Lol.

For real though, the dog is swole amd strong as hell. And it's like... sweet and stupid and deadly. Like, normally, a dog looks like it has 2 things on its mind: play and food

But this pit... I can see 2 marbles rattling around in a coffee can, and one marble is play and the other is kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
pic of THE dog

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

and the pet too

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

The Bananana posted:

Lol.

For real though, the dog is swole amd strong as hell. And it's like... sweet and stupid and deadly. Like, normally, a dog looks like it has 2 things on its mind: play and food

But this pit... I can see 2 marbles rattling around in a coffee can, and one marble is play and the other is kill.

In fairness play/kill is a matter of perspective.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

clicking the link.

i think the real lesson here is if the mom had participated in the mullet toss contest with those lovely ladies this would not have happened.

wet bikini contests saves babies lives

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
well the test results are in:

rabies: no
colic: yes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's easy, just have your dog de-teethed, they don't mind it at all

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like to take a handgun to trailer parks and shoot the first pitbull I see, then laugh as the owner starts screaming and crying and calling the police. What are the cops going to believe? That a pitbull didn't try to kill me? Lmbo, good luck with that.

Its a lot of fun plus my marksmanship has really improved and I feel like I'm providing a valued service to society. Also when the cops show up they'll shake your hand and thank you and give you a neat sticker that says "future police officer" or "blue lives matter."

naem
May 29, 2011

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
even if pit bulls aren't intrinsically evil they are still ugly dogs bred to bite the hell out of things, that's why they have huge jaws. just my 2 cents

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Dying is a big public safety concern so I vote we ban death.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The dog is dead now is everyone happy?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

down n out posted:

sweet

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

down n out posted:

Happier, at least.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Do pit bulls suffer from original sin?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

down n out posted:

We've taken the first step...

But we've many miles to go

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

the real guilty animal in all this was

the frog in the mom's throat

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Checkmate, atheists.... wait.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

down n out posted:

not quite. the parents still need to be weeded out of the gene pool.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Careful op, questioning the wise decision to have a pitbull around an infant child is triggering to at least 2 members of this forums just off the top of my head

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

fyodor posted:

more like updog ask me about it

What the gently caress is updog?

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

God, people are so misinformed! That's not a Pit Bull, but rather a Guatemalan Knotpitt Bull Terrier. Wake up sheeple!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Was the dog named Casey Anthony

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I wish there was a breed of cat that was this problematic. I mean sure Maine coons are big but they aren't "kill more people than lightning strikes" dangerous. I think I'll become a breeder and make the pit bull cat.

naem
May 29, 2011

My mom had a Maine coon that was semi wild and if you pet him he would eventually chomp you pretty good just to keep you on your toes

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Blazing Zero posted:

solid logic imo. plus the dog probably got euth'd as well so win win

quote:

If the dog isn't sick, the owners could reclaim him, according to the report.

this one could be able to score a second kill

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
now THIS is a COOL DOG

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

thats dog vs dog crime unless you are a dog idk if you can have a valid opinion dude

Exactly

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
perhaps babies are delicious?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

maxhush posted:

Careful op, questioning the wise decision to have a pitbull around an infant child is triggering to at least 2 members of this forums just off the top of my head

I'm surprised I made it to the thread before the same people that post puppy pictures of their murderdogs found it.

"Sure I've done this in six threads where the same kind of dog is just tearing people/babies/cars apart but this puppy is TOTALLY a murderer :smug:"

I mean yeah people are posting puppy pictures but it's not the anecdotal evidence squad that can't shut up about their personal murderdogs.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Oh my Lord!

A dog

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
What's it like being internet afraid of internet dogs?

jk reading this thread tells me it's fat and pitiful

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Look at my fearsome murder cats.

Got real killers over here!

e: I think I accidentally posted an actual cat the first time.

Germstore fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Apr 29, 2016

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
A couple months ago, my buddy (I think he is a goon as well), was walking his elderly parents spaniel. One of his neighbors had recently rescued an American Bulldog (think pitbull++). Dog burst out of its backyard somehow, ran across the street and latched onto the spaniel, totally unprovoked. Buddy got bit pretty good in the hand trying to get the bulldog off. Spaniel had to get like $7K of surgery, friend had stitches and lost some feeling in that hand.

Of course the bulldog owners said the piece of poo poo was a total baby, and had never done anything like this before. If you have more than $0 in the bank, I would caution you about owning one of these financial & legal liabilities.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
After the pitbull bit the baby, the mother cried and screamed "Why?" the pitbull answered "because I'm a snake"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

FlimFlam Imam posted:

After the pitbull bit the baby, the mother cried and screamed "Why?" the pitbull answered "because I'm a snake"

*Keanu woah*

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bad pet owners buy stupid murderdogs because they look mean and want to feel badass

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Honestly I think the whole "pit bulls are bad and their owners are bad" is racist.

You are basically saying black people shouldn't be able to own dogs as they predominantly get these breeds.

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

SurfaceDetail posted:

Honestly I think the whole "pit bulls are bad and their owners are bad" is racist.

You are basically saying black people shouldn't be able to own dogs as they predominantly get these breeds.

hosed up

I have a pitbull and not black. My pitbull is around 12-0 though versus dogs. ( Given its always on her home court ) She is 3-0 versus squirrels (all KOs ) 2-0 versus rats ( 2 KOs ) and 1-0 vs cat ( One punch knockout )

She is getting a bit mellow at 7 though, think she is thinking about retirement :unsmith:

• Locked thread