Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Keg posted:

Bumping this thread so GBS can talk about how much they hate women more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Keg posted:

a lot. a whole bunch. like BOOM *spread fingers*

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I've called more male sport writers stupid cunts then I have women sports writers. I am the face of feminism.

Pretty sure I've told Skip Bayless to suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat at least 60 times.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't think I've ever said oval office irl but it has always seemed like a stupid british word to me

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
as a system with the ghost of daniel webster for a headmate, you are right

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Keg posted:

Good looks bro :cool:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Lol at the producer off camera shouting at the poor schmucks

"I don't know if I can read this"
"Just read the mean tweets!"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

oval office is a good word.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
i h8 women
T I A

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Im glad the title informed me that this new video is indeed powerful

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

all sportswriters are terrible and incompetent boobs, regardless of whether or not they have boobs (which sportswriters have regardless of if they a dude or a lady)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Women should be trying to change sports instead of video games.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

No clue who she was but I wanna bang Sarah Spain now

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The Rage posted:

No clue who she was but I wanna bang Sarah Spain now

Get in line behind Gronk

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is this the pyf tweets response video thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm4Rwyi-k08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDocnbkHjhI

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Toadvine posted:

Lol at the producer off camera shouting at the poor schmucks

"I don't know if I can read this"
"Just read the mean tweets!"

In the end, is this going to turn out to be just a really screwed up version of the Milgram Experiment.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
There's a lot of ugly misogynistic sentiment in this thread. I think a lot of it comes from people who have trouble with women or trouble with relationships and project this in the form of a sort of neoreactionary post-equality philosophy. Relationships can be a great thing, but nobody owes you one. Either it'll work out for you or it won't but if it doesn't, there are other things in life that can provide just as much satisfaction:

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Well, it looks like the comments are unlocked
First Post :smuggo:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Drad_Bert posted:

There's a lot of ugly misogynistic sentiment in this thread. I think a lot of it comes from people who have trouble with women or trouble with relationships and project this in the form of a sort of neoreactionary post-equality philosophy. Relationships can be a great thing, but nobody owes you one. Either it'll work out for you or it won't but if it doesn't, there are other things in life that can provide just as much satisfaction:

Is thinking the video in the op is stupid and pointless somehow sexist?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like there's a group of posters who get upset when you repost embarrassingly dumb things done by social activist groups online. It's not like pointing out some idiots on one side of the political spectrum do stupid things negates that there are plenty of non idiots and more reasonable ideologies on that side, i don't get why you can't just laugh at the dummies on either side rather than getting mad when people make fun of the dummies that agree with you.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like there's a group of posters who get upset when you repost embarrassingly dumb things done by social activist groups online. It's not like pointing out some idiots on one side of the political spectrum do stupid things negates that there are plenty of non idiots and more reasonable ideologies on that side, i don't get why you can't just laugh at the dummies on either side rather than getting mad when people make fun of the dummies that agree with you.

I am upset you're allowed to continue posting like this

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

satanic splash-back posted:

I am upset you're allowed to continue posting like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc