Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When I say badass, it means, they are rude on most people, often angry for no reason, they are boastful, they like drink too much and smokes, they have tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
lovely people are poo poo, regardless of income bracket

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

lead poisoning op

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Wouldn't you be angry if you were poor?

Edit: like, angry enough to make this thread, you poor.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
its because they have nothing else going for them OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
You've come to the right place to ask this, friend. The majority of GBS is on welfare, its our shameful secret.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
OP you will understand when i go Bakersfeild Chimp on your rear end

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When I say badass, it means, they are rude on most people, often angry for no reason, they are boastful, they like drink too much and smokes, they have tattoos.

those things sound pretty badass

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Because rich people are born badass.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Cultivating a violent self-image is a survival tool in terrible neighborhoods, and a way for people who aren't financially successful to build some self esteem.

Haha just kidding, the Medicare form makes you testify under penalty of perjury that you called three different men a "little bitch" during the reporting period. I don't know why it's something about farm subsidies I think

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

OP you will understand when i go Bakersfeild Chimp on your rear end

Man I wanted to go Bakersfield Chimp

Guess I gotta wait for another chipm attack there so I can go Bakersfield Chimp II

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
'ave a wank n gently caress off op

Ether Drunk
Jan 31, 2007

If you don't have power of influence, position, money, beauty, charm, or intellect, you at least have the power to beat the poo poo out of other poor people.

If you don't have even that, you watch super hero movies and post on dead gay forums.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Vroom vroom vrrrrrooooommm!!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

Man I wanted to go Bakersfield Chimp

Guess I gotta wait for another chipm attack there so I can go Bakersfield Chimp II

Lol

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

lovely people are poo poo, regardless of income bracket

This but everyone

Also badass is a verb and if you use it as a noun then you deserve the firing squad

naem
May 29, 2011

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Cultivating a violent self-image is a survival tool in terrible neighborhoods, and a way for people who aren't financially successful to build some self esteem.

Haha just kidding, the Medicare form makes you testify under penalty of perjury that you called three different men a "little bitch" during the reporting period. I don't know why it's something about farm subsidies I think

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Could you expand on your question? I feel like you're zeroing in on a more specific thing relating to somebody you know/ran in to. Because usually you can just ignore people who want to be badass, which can't feel good on their end but hey, what badass would truly care?

Except those fuckers with the spinners on their tires blasting their lovely beats and trying to act like they're riding dirty even though they're 40 years old and just going to pick up their kid from detention (which is a blessing in disguise because its 1-2 hours of daycare you don't have to pay for).

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

phasmid posted:

Could you expand on your question?

If the question is my penis then yeah but I'm gay

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Its a dog eat dog world down here in the dumps.
You gbs posters wouldn't understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qRQkxdly9U

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

VectorSigma posted:

lead poisoning op

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If you're poor and an rear end in a top hat, you're a bitter thug. If you're rich and an rear end in a top hat, you're a confident straight-shooter.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gonna punch ur face op

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
All that daytime TV makes them irrational.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
you got a case of beer last night and snorted some trucker speed and drank till you sucked one too many cones. You wake up at 5pm and have a few more bumps and heaps of cones. You are half delerious at the shop on a combination of malnourishment and intoxication. The feelings of other people are not even considered,

Thats why you should vote for me in this election.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
You kinda have to be a bad rear end if you got nothing else. It's not the cops are going to protect you or anything so it's up to you to project an image of a hard motherfucker.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This guy's 'aight

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

drunk dog posted:

Also badass is a verb and if you use it as a noun then you deserve the firing squad

:psyduck:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

maybe poor people are badass? at least compared to naive and sheltered rich people. gently caress you op I bet you drive like a pussy

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

ScrubLeague posted:

If you're poor and an rear end in a top hat, you're a bitter thug. If you're rich and an rear end in a top hat, you're a confident straight-shooter.

Cause at least in one of the instances, people think that being an rear end in a top hat got them somewhere

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I think that it's the other way around, OP. People who are rude, ignorant and violent are more likely to become poor.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Applewhite posted:

I think that it's the other way around, OP. People who are rude, ignorant and violent are more likely to become poor.

truly the most just of all possible worlds

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Life's not fair" is a comforting lie we tell ourselves.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I came into this world ignorant. I had to work my way up to violent and rude.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol you dont want to be badass you either are or arent, scrubs

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
me irl

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I know rich people that are all those things

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
because poor people have nothing to lose. deciding to start barfights until you get thrown in jail is different math if it's waking up in jail vs a mansion or waking up in jail vs an alley

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Mange Mite posted:

I know rich people that are all those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

you better be scared of them because when the time comes they will be holding the guns and you will be on the wall

• Locked thread