Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Stick your pig in a dead cock's mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Just flick your lizard tongue out at the door.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Haha? The Who? Hahaha, woooweee, the media these days, gotta run. Don't ask any more questions, ok bye

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

happyhippy posted:

Kill a cop.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
You've got to become enlightened before you can illuminate others, plus now the internet make illuminati more or less defunct.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
You get tapped during your senior year of undergraduate studies

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

They'll email you if they want you. But be careful, because Google is against the Illuminati and will send the invitation to your spam folder so that you'll never see it. I found this email in mine last year:

The Illuminati posted:

If you wish to join the “GREAT ILLUMINATI WORLD WIDE“AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS IN LIFE Contact Us via email: illuminaticonfraternity@aol.com for more information

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

lonesomedwarf posted:

im mastuarbating

Can I watch?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

www posted:

you are probably too far down the food chain to join the illuminati, but dont worry the illuminati is out there watching over you.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
You have to accept Morgan Everett's offer, shut down the four fusion reactors, then flip the switch in the infusion control room to kill Bob Page.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's really easy. Just be extremely rich. Guess it's kind of a catch-22 for you though OP.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The illuminati are mostly dead in the us, op, they have been mostly replaced by the jews

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Take one mains-powered lamp. Ensure it is switched off. Remove lampshade. Sit on bulb until it smashes in your anus. Now turn on lamp power switch. CONGRATULATIONS, you are now Illuminati.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm announcing a public call to join my secret society. I'm going to call it "The Secretists" we will have many secrets but no real power.
Who's ready to step up to the plate and learn more about our new secret society?
The first secret is that bees aren't supposed to be able to fly but do anyway. Also our symbol will be a bee with two crossed swords under it.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
You have to win a publisher's clearing house vacation and it's actually a trip to our secret initiation island.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I applied online to a entry level Program Support Assistant position with the Illuminati. I felt pretty good about my chances to at least get an interview, my cover letter was sharp.

The place was filled by the hiring manager's son's friend. :(

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
1-900-JOINUSNOW

1-900-JOINUSNOW

1-900-JOINUSNOW

1-900-JOINUSNOW

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
There's a Freemasonry thread in Ask/Tell and all they talk about is some lodge in Tennessee kicking out gay and trans dudes. Truly, the great issue of our time.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Let me open your eyes to the real truth

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:eyepop:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They've been owned by Disney for decades.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

down n out posted:

gently caress

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

down n out posted:

One of my old roommates thought he was being recruited for the Illuminati.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
You can't just join the Illuminati to become rich and powerful. You have to be already rich and powerful to join the Illuminati.

That's why you join the Knights Templar instead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

One of my old roommates thought he was being recruited for the Illuminati.

Did he cosplay as a light bulb?

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Peep this for a good laugh about the illuminati or w/e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKr3QXhzUQ

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

there's a hidden message in the new beyonce album that you must recite in a top-secret area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Crazyeyes posted:

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Mods knew.

• Locked thread