Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Much like how women only get sexually assaulted when the man pawing at them is a gross awkward loser or ugly, people are only uncomfortable at the thought of trannies using their bathroom if said tranny does not bother trying to "pass" and is instead some fat bearded man wearing lipstick and hoping to be able to "tinkle" in the ladies room because he is a lady you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good post
\

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
You spelled Linux wrong, stupid

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
authentic female pissing sounds

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
As long as the tranny men clean up their blood splattered tampoony messes that women can't seem to figure out how to do I'm cool with it.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I didn't know they had a problem with men claiming to be women raping other women in the public restrooms before this became a law.

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
10 years ago there were furries and otherkin, but society didn't pander to their delusions and they eventually realised they weren't actually wolves etc.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jose Oquendo posted:

authentic female pissing sounds

Lol

Oh troons

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I didn't know they had a problem with men claiming to be women raping other women in the public restrooms before this became a law.

Because they didn't. More Republican lawmakers have been arrested for sexual bathroom hijinks than transgendered people have.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
If you sprinkle,
When you tinkle,
Be a sweety,
And taste my weewee

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If anything this recent concern with women getting creeped in restrooms demonstrates what I've been saying all along: lesbians need separate bathrooms.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I am Toni Lippi posted:

sorry I can't hear you over the sound of these two male electrical cords not being able to fit together

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
One thing I've learned over the past few weeks of angry facebook posts is that I really don't give a poo poo who goes into what bathrooms either way

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
We should have one mega bathroom, a long corridor of parallel benches like the Romans did. Bring eye contact back into pooping.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My feelings are that there are better problems to solve than this that also don't create new and bigger problems than hurting someones feelings because they can't pee in the bathroom they want to.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the year is 2016. in the state of North Carolina, men are now required by law to peep hot tranny dicks in public restrooms. welcome to obama's america

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eSports Chaebol posted:

the year is 2016. in the state of North Carolina, men are now required by law to peep hot tranny dicks in public restrooms. welcome to obama's america

thanks

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's weird, an acquaintance that is far far left of me was getting pissed about Target saying they'd ignore bathroom laws because she's afraid her daughter wouldn't be safe in the restroom. How do you set off a panic in people over something that has literally never actually happened?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
In China people of all genders just crack rear end wherever they happen to be at the moment and no one bats an eye.

They also hate girl babies though, so I probably shouldn't use China as a measuring stick.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
How about no matter what you look like, or call yourself... if you have a dick you go to the men's restroom and if you don't have a dick you go to the women's restroom? They could change the restroom signs from what they are now to universal "dick pissing" and "pussy pissing" signs.

It's just common sense.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

what happened north carolina you used to be cool :(

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the real solution is all unisex bathrooms and yes even showers like in the movie Starship Troopers. why yes the movie was about a fascist utopia. yes also heinlein was a weird sex pervert but thats not the point this would be progressive

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

women are animals and I do not want them in my bathrooms thank you

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why are you idiots posting earnestly

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

eSports Chaebol posted:

the real solution is all unisex bathrooms and yes even showers like in the movie Starship Troopers. why yes the movie was about a fascist utopia. yes also heinlein was a weird sex pervert but thats not the point this would be progressive

Those bathroom scenes are from the movie though, which was a liberal spoofing of Heinlein's fascist fantasy.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What the heck? I thought TransGender was a rail road??? :confused:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

How about no matter what you look like, or call yourself... if you have a dick you go to the men's restroom and if you don't have a dick you go to the women's restroom? They could change the restroom signs from what they are now to universal "dick pissing" and "pussy pissing" signs.

It's just common sense.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I live in NC and public bathrooms here are notorious for pervy men. The issue tho, is that the pervy men perv in the men's rooms. The Sears bathroom in Eastland Mall (now closed) was so bad that they installed a camera above the men's room door. My brother once threw a trashcan over the stall at some dude trying to peep him poopin in that bathroom. One of my guy friends did hook up with some dudes in Freedom park bathroom (he was kind of slutty but also 15) and he'll tell you that the pervs are straight men wanting underage boy peen.

But no one gives a poo poo about little boys/young men being victims.

Nope.

Just a bunch of ugly obese women who look like bulldogs stung in the face by bees scared of being raped by a man in a dress.

The same women that spray piss and period blood all over the seats and leave a brown triangle asscrack stain on the seat.

WATCH OUT FOR THE BATHROOM BOOGYMAN!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I let my dog piss in my yard, so why the gently caress would I be concerned with seeing a fat chick with delusions of equality try to western-saddle-straddle a urinal at the theater ?

Wait, I see the problem now

Women take for-goddamed-ever to use the bathroom, as any man who has waited for his SO to use the restroom can attest

There are no amount of surgeries or hormone pills that will make them not do this.

These dumb hoes is trying to gently caress up my kidneys and I will not stand for it!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new topic of discussion: this dog is horny

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I worked as a janitor in college and let me tell you women are grosser on average, but men have a higher variance. The women's room was almost always dirtier unless some dude straight up dropped a dookie on the floor.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why are we allocating MY TAX DOLLARS to PUBLICLY FUNDED BATHROOMS in the first place, huh????

If you want to take a poo poo, use your own money and build your OWN loving PRIVATE SECTOR BATHROOM!!!

I'M TIRED OF THESE WASHINGTON FAT CATS TAKING DUMPS ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME!!!!!!!!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9copjcVRZ64

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
is this one of those things were someone thinks that if their genitals are out when there are men around they are almost guaranteed to be raped despite that room's function being "use your genitals in the most loving disgusting way possible"?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here is an uncontroversial opinion: the op should kill himself as penance for posting this thread

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serious Frolicking posted:

here is an uncontroversial opinion: the op should kill himself as penance for posting this thread

picture of me thinking about this post shortly before I decided I agree

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

You could buy any of those birds at PetsMart, what a casual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

can I just use whichever bathroom smells least like farts

• Locked thread