Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
I'm up for some tourney-ing, I haven't played too much for quite a while so probably best I don't go with some real tryhards but if anyone's up for some medium-to-poo poo level gameplay I'd do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Shinino Kage posted:

Hell with it. I'll make a team.

Lean Mean Purple-Eating Machine

1: Shinino
2: FulsomFrank
3: Static
4:
5:
6:

# TEAMCAPTAIN Shinino

Anyone can join, just like Floodkiller says. Play and have fun. Go for banners if you want, win if you can. I probably won't win!

As a fellow purple-eater I connect with this team. Up for this! I might win. Maybe. MagicLamp.

A Magical Lamp fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 28, 2016

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
So I'm trying to get good at the game again in preparation for the tournament. I'm worshipping Xom, I'm in Lair and I'm frightened, everything teleports and he keeps tormenting me at inopportune moments!

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Floodkiller posted:

A good Xom game.

I died in Orc 2 :( didn't have much to do with Xom, IRC tells me that Orc 3-4 have been removed and I was in the ending vault way underprepared for it.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Yay I got a rune, assuming I don't do something stupid or die to something that's been added since 0.14 I should be good to grab a pre-tourney win. MfGl of Pak, found a PDA just laying on the floor in Lair.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

inb4 dissolved by a caustic shrike pack and/or oneshot by a juggernaut

I almost died in Spider to an entropy weaver before I realised what it was doing to me.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

What kind of loser is afraid of Eustachio and Edmund?

Eustachio can be so goddamn annoying if he blocks himself off with summons before you can reach him. Not scary but annoying.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Shinino Kage posted:

Hell with it. I'll make a team.

Lean Mean Purple-Eating Machine

1: Shinino
2: FulsomFrank
3: Static
4: MagicLamp
5:
6:

# TEAMCAPTAIN Shinino

Anyone can join, just like Floodkiller says. Play and have fun. Go for banners if you want, win if you can. I probably won't win!

ARE WE HYPED GUYS?! I'm thinking I'll Ru-in a few dudes then maybe some Qazlal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Zigsprint win in preparation for tourney - http://crawl.xtahua.com/crawl/morgue/MagicLamp/morgue-MagicLamp-20160506-171917.txt

Only got one ancient lich, one fiend and a couple of Pan Lords. Wish real Ziggurats were like that!

Edit: Remember not to use potions of haste with Chei.

A Magical Lamp fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 6, 2016

• Locked thread