Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm almost 42 yrs old and i haven't had a proper checkup since i was in my early 20's. I am super afraid of doctors and hospitals and finding out bad news. I am aware that this is dangerous, i'm at the age where i should probably be getting prostate exams regularly. I dont want a doctors fingers up my poopchute but I also dont want to die from rear end cancer or some horrible thing like that. what should I do to get over my fear of doctors, halp!
/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
how do you even pedal that? your feet would keep hitting the ground

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
From a bike to another bike - get checked

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
That bike is hella slick. Still would rather cruse in a hoopty though.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

From a bike to another bike - get checked

I know that i should but i'm terrified.

/

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
those look extremely gay, where can I get one

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Cantaloupe posted:

those look extremely gay, where can I get one

LA craigslist?

/

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like when white nerds try to understand anything outside their basement. The wide eyed naiveté is palpable.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I like when white nerds try to understand anything outside their basement. The wide eyed naiveté palpable.

shut the gently caress up

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

No? What are you gonna do? Jack off and fail to cum?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

No? What are you gonna do? Jack off and fail to cum?

maybe

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Showed this thread to the folks at Waffle House

"Oh, that's that LA"

I said, "huh? Why?"

"Man...you just ride around the block on one of those"

------

I still don't get it.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Lately i've had that feeling like when you need to pee but all the time and i read that it could be because of an enlarged prostate.

/

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

theyre like spaceships for retards

i want one

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Showed this thread to the folks at Waffle House

"Oh, that's that LA"

I said, "huh? Why?"

"Man...you just ride around the block on one of those"

------

I still don't get it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I like when white nerds try to understand anything outside their basement. The wide eyed naiveté is palpable.

Enfield posted:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Why do you have such a beef with me man? I don't even know who you are.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:q:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

*Falun Bong sits on top of his zebra skinned banana seat straddling a chromed finished sea green 10 speeder. The last rays of daylight catch on brass pineapple inlays set into the frame as the sun lowers behind rows of suburban housing. He regards the collection of bells, horns, and pull whistles that top his handle bar -dozens of them- ramshackled together and considers which one he should sound off to mark his umpteenth revolution around the cul-de-sac in front of his house. After a moment of consideration he decides to use the loudest one; chuckling at the sound.

'only god can judge me" he thinks to himself before continuing on his with his ouroboro, tassels trailing in the wind behind him.*

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Digital Fingers posted:

*Falun Bong sits on top of his zebra skinned banana seat straddling a chromed finished sea green 10 speeder. The last rays of daylight catch on brass pineapple inlays set into the frame as the sun lowers behind rows of suburban housing. He regards the collection of bells, horns, and pull whistles that top his handle bar -dozens of them- ramshackled together and considers which one he should sound off to mark his umpteenth revolution around the cul-de-sac in front of his house. After a moment of consideration he decides to use the loudest one; chuckling at the sound.

'only god can judge me" he thinks to himself before continuing on his with his ouroboro, tassels trailing in the wind behind him.*

lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Digital Fingers posted:

Dude's writing fan fiction and wonders why people call him a nerd.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Stick your own fingers up there maybe you get a taste for it and u'll end up wanting to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

Stick your own fingers up there maybe you get a taste for it and u'll end up wanting to go

cant you just go with me and hold my hand?

/

• Locked thread