Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i would like to pit dare, caro, and kyoon against eachother in a psycho posting battle royale. niggerstomper58 can referee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ben Murphy posted:

heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

ohhhhh that is this guy? Haha. I love him.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Ben Murphy posted:

heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

rayn owner of tw call my mommy and give me a vocation now i am here to gently caress u as i have been hosed

dgsw cheats at the card game WAR that was all i needed to kno

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i would like to pit dare, caro, and kyoon against eachother in a psycho posting battle royale. niggerstomper58 can referee

w3rd

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

can someone tell me who the gently caress this is, i can't keep up with all the crazies who register multiple accounts

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
i get paid to invade by tribalwar.com/forums ggz :-D :-D

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
why are you here my child. please, just make one coherent post.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Oh Hell No posted:

can someone tell me who the gently caress this is, i can't keep up with all the crazies who register multiple accounts

hes the guy that was registering an account every hour in march.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.patreon.com/Luckifer?ty=h

please donate to the free dare fund, the celia insemination fund, the wiki kathy is a pedophile fund, the alex's motorbike fund, etc

basically SA collectively owes me at least 10k

plastic surgery costs can come later

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

unidentify_loser posted:

https://www.patreon.com/Luckifer?ty=h

please donate to the free dare fund, the celia insemination fund, the wiki kathy is a pedophile fund, the alex's motorbike fund, etc

basically SA collectively owes me at least 10k

plastic surgery costs can come later

You need a girlfriend dude.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
life must be SO interesting when ur this crazy.. just imagine it.. a complex web of conspiracies and gangstalking and people from across the planet all conspiring, just to get u banned from an online video game cuz u kick so much rear end

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lowtax pm me his parents number and i will talk to them, we have developed a bond - dare trusts me.

right dare?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Don't know about Mason, but Naptown is an old nickname for Indianapolis... We can crack this code

Mason spelled backwards is "no sam"

no sam indianapolis?

idk

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Oh Hell No posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768053

Alex Levert from Toronto

also mayor mccray-cray of coo-coo ville US

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lowtax pm me his parents number and i will talk to them, we have developed a bond - dare trusts me.

right dare?

i trust u ya

some girl want to date me in my current state u ppl realize this

i got 100+ likes on okc :-D

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

really im just here to slut out 10 bux and yell at my brother and sister infront of my nehpew

anywayz

caroline take me for a motorbike ride plz ty

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
can we find out what mental institution alex levert is in so that we can contact them and have them restrict his internet access?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Alex from Toronto long time listener first time caller, big fan. Can I get your take on this? TIA

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

i trust u ya

some girl want to date me in my current state u ppl realize this

i got 100+ likes on okc :-D

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

really im just here to slut out 10 bux and yell at my brother and sister infront of my nehpew

anywayz

caroline take me for a motorbike ride plz ty

quoating this cause holy gently caress you guys are so welcome.

thanks dare, for everything

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
np anytime anonymous internet no namer

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
honestly I don't think its the ****posters its just that a lot of people outgrew this place. We're talking about an 18 year old forum. It used to be cool to have so little moderation but as you get older ... well you're not so avant garde.

Personally, I haven't really found another forum I like to read, but I have a kid now and very limited free time. I'd love to find someplace else to read because this place is kind of dead and I need to pass time at work! I do go to reddit pretty often but its got a kind of hive mind neckbeard mentality that I find a turn off. Also, I appreciate that I actually know the people here and have met most of them so it has more relevance than a forum full of strangers. I find its really easy to offend people on the internet because its full of SJWs and desperate nerds and I can't abide by their rules.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18563336#post18563336

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

k8 kill her claude

is ralph die yet?

I said

u r a tiny whore

and u r animal abuser

FUK U U GONNA KILL RALPH TOO FROM ISOLATION AND ABANDONMENT gently caress U WIKI KATHY SHAME ON U ASPD SLUT

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Alex from Toronto long time listener first time caller, big fan. Can I get your take on this? TIA

god drat nigga that's tight

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

The six things I could never do without
haha i dont have much already so im just counting my blessings

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
hirez games arent very good

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

proof k8 is a stalker bitch

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

The six things I could never do without
haha i dont have much already so im just counting my blessings

killurself spic friend of the family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

What I’m doing with my life
* planning on legally purchasing a gun (not for suicide)

stay safe canada goons

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

honestly I don't think its the ****posters its just that a lot of people outgrew this place. We're talking about an 18 year old forum. It used to be cool to have so little moderation but as you get older ... well you're not so avant garde.

Personally, I haven't really found another forum I like to read, but I have a kid now and very limited free time. I'd love to find someplace else to read because this place is kind of dead and I need to pass time at work! I do go to reddit pretty often but its got a kind of hive mind neckbeard mentality that I find a turn off. Also, I appreciate that I actually know the people here and have met most of them so it has more relevance than a forum full of strangers. I find its really easy to offend people on the internet because its full of SJWs and desperate nerds and I can't abide by their rules.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18563336#post18563336

This moment of clarity, this is how I shall remember you my child.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

as above so below

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

video game where all the mods just have the stock weapon models turned around instead of using new weapon models

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So I guess Dare's parents took that lowtax message to heart and decided to not get him help

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why did the mentally ill tribes person decide sa was the place to spam about his own forum's stupid flame wars?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

why did the mentally ill tribes person decide sa was the place to spam about his own forum's stupid flame wars?

according to him SA is a spin off of the tribal forums so the drama is here now?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if schizos are so good at seeing things that dont exist why cant see themselves shutting the gently caress up

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Someone please change this guys name to Word Salad Shooter

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

unidentify_loser posted:

my face hosed up now so i can not join but i can take all the growth hormone now and no1 can stop me from fathering more children LOL

im' glad of it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

if schizos are so good at seeing things that dont exist why cant see themselves shutting the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey guys what's going on in this thread :)

• Locked thread