Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i literally cant understand this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
who broke your brain my child?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

ru from southern ontario? if not u r bl3ssed by a heavently angel

if u r\

please stopdrinking the tap water it has drug in it :(

i am not from southern ontario. thank you, this guy is alright. lets find you some help my child.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ben Murphy posted:

heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

ohhhhh that is this guy? Haha. I love him.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
why are you here my child. please, just make one coherent post.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Oh Hell No posted:

can someone tell me who the gently caress this is, i can't keep up with all the crazies who register multiple accounts

hes the guy that was registering an account every hour in march.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lowtax pm me his parents number and i will talk to them, we have developed a bond - dare trusts me.

right dare?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

i trust u ya

some girl want to date me in my current state u ppl realize this

i got 100+ likes on okc :-D

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

really im just here to slut out 10 bux and yell at my brother and sister infront of my nehpew

anywayz

caroline take me for a motorbike ride plz ty

quoating this cause holy gently caress you guys are so welcome.

thanks dare, for everything

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

honestly I don't think its the ****posters its just that a lot of people outgrew this place. We're talking about an 18 year old forum. It used to be cool to have so little moderation but as you get older ... well you're not so avant garde.

Personally, I haven't really found another forum I like to read, but I have a kid now and very limited free time. I'd love to find someplace else to read because this place is kind of dead and I need to pass time at work! I do go to reddit pretty often but its got a kind of hive mind neckbeard mentality that I find a turn off. Also, I appreciate that I actually know the people here and have met most of them so it has more relevance than a forum full of strangers. I find its really easy to offend people on the internet because its full of SJWs and desperate nerds and I can't abide by their rules.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18563336#post18563336

This moment of clarity, this is how I shall remember you my child.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Not much you wouldn't get it anyways

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

angel_munoz posted:

2 lizards then 3 lizards on this forum or some such poo poo i could not care about

doomtrain was fukin terrible at shifter couldnt even be taught by fukin kovaak (now a nuclear engineer with a wife and 3 kids)

or the great deciever (who is a genius)

or dare (who can appeal to all the other ppl)

and countless other GOATS

then the loving loser lies about his WOW history etc

blah blah blah no wonder overwatch turned out to be boring and mechanically crap

dare i missed you bb

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey dare how do i get good at tribes have any youtubes i can look up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

angel_munoz posted:

trvace is like what haoma could have turned out like without fedsmoker and me IMO and family support from a g00d brother like t0m

hey dare we
aware
wondering if you
want s0me kinda juice box

jared gently caress from caLi told me you like bl00 rasperbery

which i find
gently caress her

funny cause there is no

real blue

gently caress U

• Locked thread