Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Dude I'm still drunk from yesterday and you still sound like an incoherent buffoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

unidentify_loser posted:

ru from southern ontario? if not u r bl3ssed by a heavently angel

if u r\

please stopdrinking the tap water it has drug in it :(

Oh you're that loving total loser from toronto. I get it now. Goddamn, what are you too much of a pussy to do something interesting with your life yet?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What is it like when dates google your name and the first result is that you're a total psycho person?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

unidentify_loser posted:

https://www.patreon.com/Luckifer?ty=h

please donate to the free dare fund, the celia insemination fund, the wiki kathy is a pedophile fund, the alex's motorbike fund, etc

basically SA collectively owes me at least 10k

plastic surgery costs can come later

You need a girlfriend dude.

• Locked thread