Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
pedophile + aspd diagnosis

suk my dick angel munoz im on that GH NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
team qt boi 4 lyfe

quote:

[ATTENTION HI REZ] I am being greifed UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLZ
**cliffs**
- Someone speed hacked and altered their name to appear as if it were me
-this same individual had an accomplice that just so happened to 'record' me speed hacking
-there is tons of proof it was not me
-this griefer intentionally targeted me and had my account banned
-I want it rectified, now.

Attention to HI-REZ and all members of the T:A community, I am being trolled and griefed by a member of the community TribalWar.Com: Gaming News , his name is Naptown, and I am unaware of his accomplices but I am aware that there are several people who are intentionally hacking to ruin this game. This particular group of individuals is interested in also defacing my name and personally greifing me. Why? I don't know, ask them, but the proof is in the pudding.

if you direct yourself to this thread : http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthr ... 7&page=774

back up about twenty pages and just read, it's pretty obvious that I'm being framed and set up just from the last twenty pages a lone but if you know my history with the website, and the long list of people who HATE me, or pretend to hate me you'd very quickly realize without much effort I'm being trolled. If you back up further in the thread you'll see hacks posted and certain players encouraging the use of hacks until this "company goes bankrupt". They are being children and craving attention, and I'm suffering at the hands of their well crafted and cleverly thought up scheme to deface my name and reputation.

naptown has a history of personally trolling me, he's made death threats against my family and made various other attempts to troll me in real life, he cannot be allowed to get away with this. Not only do I have proof I was playing Skyrim at the time of the supposed 'buhlitz' hack sighting, I was also in teamspeak with many players I play with EVERYDAY who verified i was not showing 'online' on their friends list, in fact you can even see someone post that in the thread I linked to if it has not yet been edited. I play this game way to much, I'll admit and I plan to play it way to much in the future. I very much care about my account, and the time I've invested into it. I have nearly 100k shared XP on two classes, I'm level 23 and am not about to start over. I'm not going to just make a smurf and avoid this, it's a matter of principle.

Hi Rez, first step is unbanning my account, next step is banning naptown's account, and Dare's and probably everyone on dare's team. Then make speed hacking not possible, and for unjustly banning my account like tards I'd like a compensation in tribes gold , or something because this is seriously ridiculous. I'm going to blow up your office phone tomorrow, so if you delete this thread please contact me asap via pm.

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
omg c00l3r and RTCLL TEAM QT BOI

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
my face hosed up now so i can not join but i can take all the growth hormone now and no1 can stop me from fathering more children LOL

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
j/king who wants to breed u ppl r hosed

angela how is pat doing want to get dinner with ur MUTUAL PLATONIC FRIEND ALEX???? U GUYS CAN PAY CUZ IM FUKIN br0k3n :-D

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
idc how many ppl nera hosed we solved our issues long time ago. i am truly proud of what she accomplished with all of u idiots + ian's help etc

g0d bl3ss that womyn she is no child did none of u listen to the nicki minaj verses on monster

idiots

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i literally cant understand this

ru from southern ontario? if not u r bl3ssed by a heavently angel

if u r\

please stopdrinking the tap water it has drug in it :(

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

flerp posted:

hi dare

hello friend of the family man

possible groove alt or something idc about

y does shay london hate me now WTF SHAY

"niggered"

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

Dare I love how you pussied out when Lowtax was actually around lmao

Afraid of getting burned again you little bitch

i think u low intelligence neighbour stoners need to realize i do not care about SA as much as i care about tw and rayn and trives

fuk u

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Lpzie posted:

i love that the link doesn't work and then he tells you go back 20 pages instead of changing the &page=774 to 754 lmao.

blitz actually won 10k from a tribes:aspergers tourney in toronto

he also got texas ppl to pay his rent

jfc

he is so garbage at the game too

he manipulated a bunch of kids onto his tribes team etc

Y CANT MASON NAPTOWN POST HERE U FUKIN LOSERS

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

belonging to a fps clan was the most fulfilling thing dare will ever experience. no wonder he obsesses about it years later.

if avatar is linked to this skeleton nonsense etc

ï wish i knew how to read"

culd have had 3 some with catherine and nera @ same time (or a big orgy with gram) but who wants that when u can just literally keep a tiny whore on a leash like a sex slave etc except she can throw heigh makers at u whenever she wants and u wuld never rat her out

tom wanted to press charges so bad!!!!

U IDIOT

please do my psych eval real g00d

ty

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

speedhacking is not a crime

it make game much more like t1 ya it was not criminal act

besides i own this game with braindamage it is ez as gently caress and slow

this is y real womyn and men play tribes 1/midair and quake/reflex

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Ben Murphy posted:

heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

rayn owner of tw call my mommy and give me a vocation now i am here to gently caress u as i have been hosed

dgsw cheats at the card game WAR that was all i needed to kno

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i would like to pit dare, caro, and kyoon against eachother in a psycho posting battle royale. niggerstomper58 can referee

w3rd

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
i get paid to invade by tribalwar.com/forums ggz :-D :-D

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.patreon.com/Luckifer?ty=h

please donate to the free dare fund, the celia insemination fund, the wiki kathy is a pedophile fund, the alex's motorbike fund, etc

basically SA collectively owes me at least 10k

plastic surgery costs can come later

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lowtax pm me his parents number and i will talk to them, we have developed a bond - dare trusts me.

right dare?

i trust u ya

some girl want to date me in my current state u ppl realize this

i got 100+ likes on okc :-D

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

really im just here to slut out 10 bux and yell at my brother and sister infront of my nehpew

anywayz

caroline take me for a motorbike ride plz ty

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
np anytime anonymous internet no namer

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
honestly I don't think its the ****posters its just that a lot of people outgrew this place. We're talking about an 18 year old forum. It used to be cool to have so little moderation but as you get older ... well you're not so avant garde.

Personally, I haven't really found another forum I like to read, but I have a kid now and very limited free time. I'd love to find someplace else to read because this place is kind of dead and I need to pass time at work! I do go to reddit pretty often but its got a kind of hive mind neckbeard mentality that I find a turn off. Also, I appreciate that I actually know the people here and have met most of them so it has more relevance than a forum full of strangers. I find its really easy to offend people on the internet because its full of SJWs and desperate nerds and I can't abide by their rules.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18563336#post18563336

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

k8 kill her claude

is ralph die yet?

I said

u r a tiny whore

and u r animal abuser

FUK U U GONNA KILL RALPH TOO FROM ISOLATION AND ABANDONMENT gently caress U WIKI KATHY SHAME ON U ASPD SLUT

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

proof k8 is a stalker bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

The six things I could never do without
haha i dont have much already so im just counting my blessings

killurself spic friend of the family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread