Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
heeeeey i remember this guy! didn't he steal his parents credit card, rack up 100s of charges on SA, disputed them, and... something about someone leaving a voicemail on his parents phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

Oh Hell No posted:

can someone tell me who the gently caress this is, i can't keep up with all the crazies who register multiple accounts

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768053

Alex Levert from Toronto

also mayor mccray-cray of coo-coo ville US

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

Smash it Smash hit posted:

quoating this cause holy gently caress you guys are so welcome.

thanks dare, for everything

What I’m doing with my life
* planning on legally purchasing a gun (not for suicide)

stay safe canada goons

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

Smash it Smash hit posted:

This moment of clarity, this is how I shall remember you my child.

i was kinda hoping maybe a milligram of thorazine slipped into his bloodstream somehow allowing his mind to bust through the fog of war, but it looks like he just c/p all that from the tribal war forum post

alex, isn't healthcare free in canada? go get some happy meds to make the video game demons go away my friend

• Locked thread