Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Asiina posted:

:iiam:

Although some of you jerks picked super obscure things so I'm going to have to actually listen to some of this and try to find powers in them.
They're not jerks, they're musical ambassadors!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yay!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Full Monty

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Cabaret

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

##vote infinitum

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Infinitum posted:

It's OK guys I found the worst musical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KCZNh-lNOM

Speaking of Carrie, if you're a fan of musicals and have not yet read Not Since Carrie you really should.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Infinitum posted:

So is this some sort of play between you and garthoneeye because you know I'm sarcastic argumentative rear end in a top hat?

Like my very first post of the game is to claim the miller role.

I know I won't be lasting the whole game, as lynching the miller before lylo is the sensible option, but attempting to lynch a claimed miller D1 seems like a scummy loving play to me.

Honestly, I voted you because I'm A Little Night Music and I was going to make a "The Miller's Son" joke. But you be you.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'll vote Quid.

##vote Quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Sorry it fell apart on you. :(

• Locked thread