Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
This is really cool. It's the loving future, y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh2EJzplkpM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

just the place where i want greasy finger smudges

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
didn't watch but

akadajet posted:

just the place where i want greasy finger smudges

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Squeezy Farm posted:

This is really cool. It's the loving future, y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh2EJzplkpM

Want.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I love my fat sad face staring back at me when I'm looking at the internet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
aye chi wawa

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
That kid did a good job, I'll give him that, but he also is probably super vain because I like never look in a mirror.

It would be way cooler if it was a window.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm throwing the wallet at my screen, but it won't shut up and take my money.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i'm all those other reddit dyi smart mirror hackjobs that involve sticking an android tablet behind a two way mirror that will probably all end with their webcams getting hacked and horrifying videos of gross uggo nerds in the bathroom getting leaked

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Start with a functional mirror and make it smudgy and obscured. But wait, there's more! You also get to start with a functional tablet and make it difficult to use and hard to see!

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
that's what was better about those other ones, they'd just stick a phablet behind one corner of a mirror. most of the mirror was unaffected and the mirror stopped touch working so they wouldn't be smudged. made them less "useful" too but they were just used as really nerdy clock/weather/reminders things

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

jony ive aces posted:

i'm all those other reddit dyi smart mirror hackjobs that involve sticking an android tablet behind a two way mirror that will probably all end with their webcams getting hacked and horrifying videos of gross uggo nerds in the bathroom getting leaked

i'm confused: are these pictures of nerds getting leaked, or are we leaking pictures of nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

flakeloaf posted:

i'm confused: are these pictures of nerds getting leaked, or are we leaking pictures of nerds

its pictures of leaking nerds :haw:

• Locked thread