Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
radish spinach: cant believe how different i am now
yam onion: (to yam daisy turnip): i dont know what to feel
parsnip is a burdock and the farmer is his farming equipment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Sometimes I dig a hole in my yard and stick my finger in it just to feel what it's like to be a root. Anyone else do this?

bacalou

Business Gorillas posted:

Sometimes I dig a hole in my yard and stick my finger in it just to feel what it's like to be a root. Anyone else do this?

:airquote:

zidane13

by Smythe
I have, one more than one occasion (2(two(twice))), held up some roots and told someone, "I'm rooting for you!"

i got kicked in the shin both times. now, I only root against people.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

potato tomato thinks theyre impressive but they got nothin on horseradish jalepenos

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Android Blues

i open the pod of prairie turnip peas with eager fingers. to my surprise they begin to spill out, all over me: somehow my forbidden experiment has yielded unearthly fruit and the full size turnips are rolling out of the normal size pea pod with such zest and vigor as could crush indiana jones. i begin to run

bean mom

Android Blues posted:

i open the pod of prairie turnip peas with eager fingers. to my surprise they begin to spill out, all over me: somehow my forbidden experiment has yielded unearthly fruit and the full size turnips are rolling out of the normal size pea pod with such zest and vigor as could crush indiana jones. i begin to run

you created peas on earth

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Zyla posted:

you created peas on earth

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
beetroot lettuce is just trying to do their best

Dilbert Fanclub President

by Reene

City of Glompton posted:

potato tomato thinks theyre impressive but they got nothin on horseradish jalepenos

tomato is a fruit, dingus!!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

tomato is a fruit, dingus!!

so is a jalepeno

• Locked thread