Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a fact that Batman and Iron Man are basically the best super heroes. They didn't have to take some form of steroids to get their super hero powers, all they had to do was get lots and lots of money from their parents. All that money buys them everything they need to be super heroes. It's pretty cool.

Look, I know Iron Man has that poo poo to keep his heart running, but we all know it's the money that got him the iron man suit built!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Basically Super Hero Enhancement Drugs should be banned.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
teachers are the real super heroes, op

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
actually what you just posted is an OPINION. there's a difference between facts and opinions. most dictionaries cover this.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

actually what you just posted is an OPINION. there's a difference between facts and opinions. most dictionaries cover this.

No, I backed up what I posted, thus turning my opinion into facts.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Mega Man could kick Iron Man's rear end

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
here's a good example of a fact: the earth is known to contain over one MILLION species of ants!!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

here's a good example of a fact: the earth is known to contain over one MILLION species of ants!!

Hmm how is that different than saying Fact: Batman is the greatest Super Hero.

Both statements are void of any statistics to back them up!

That's clearly just your opinion as well.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i like iron man because everyone knows who he is, but he's allowed to assault the mentally ill because he's super rich

makes you wonder why batman even bothers with the secret identity

this is a cool fact. please post more cool facts, friend. :)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Fact: The dictionary is the best book because it contains all the books.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Fact: The dictionary is the best book because it contains all the books.

youre thinking of an encyclopideiadiea

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hmm how is that different than saying Fact: Batman is the greatest Super Hero.

Both statements are void of any statistics to back them up!

That's clearly just your opinion as well.

facts are things you can use in your daily life to impress your bosses or the opposite sex. one thing people don't know though: not all facts even have to be true

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
daredevil is a better bat-man than batman, it's darn crazy!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

facts are things you can use in your daily life to impress your bosses or the opposite sex. one thing people don't know though: not all facts even have to be true

Oh well, I have impressed people with my knowledge of the lack of Super Hero Enhancing Drugs being taken by Batman and Iron Man.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
batman has actually taken many performance enhancing drugs during his time as a crimefighter. this was best explored in Arthur Miller's batman reboot "The Long Kiss Goodnight", where bruce wayne kidnapped and raped several of Gotham's homeless

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

batman has actually taken many performance enhancing drugs during his time as a crimefighter. this was best explored in Arthur Miller's batman reboot "The Long Kiss Goodnight", where bruce wayne kidnapped and raped several of Gotham's homeless

There is also that time batman got addicted to venom when he was angry at himself for not being able to deadlift a 600lbs boulder to stop some kid from drowning or some poo poo, who cares, comic books are for children OP.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
comic books and comic book movies are for children

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

paul_soccer10 posted:

comic books and comic book movies are for children

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
megaman would charge his buster shot and shoot batman right in the dick

same with ironman.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Superman could fly around the earth backwards until the two rich babymen were actual babies then punt them into orbit. Batman and Ironman are just rich dudes, they aren't even superheroes.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Black Sabbath Iron Man could kick marvel iron man's rear end

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Dead parents are a superpower. That's why you never hear about orphanages being robbed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one time iron man wore a literal iron suit and went to terrorize a bunch of dark elves because dark elves are loving terrible and iron is deadly poison to them

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
he built the iron man suit in a drat cave OP, maybe watch a movie once in your life!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They're basically modern day knights when you think about it. Knights were medieval superheroes whose only power was being born to a rich noble family and being able to afford a horse and a suit of plate armor.

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

They're basically modern day knights when you think about it. Knights were medieval superheroes whose only power was being born to a rich noble family and being able to afford a horse and a suit of plate armor.

Wow I never really thought about how the Dark Knight is a modern day knight. Thanks for the illuminating insight, friend!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Moral of the story: rich people are better than you.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Retail Slave posted:

Moral of the story: rich people are better than you.

Unless you are Superman, aka the best superhero.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wafflz posted:

uh, yeah, lives in the heart of metropolis on a journalist's salary. that's heroic

though i guess property values plummet to the basement if you're living in a city that gets leveled by darkseid three times a year

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Wafflz posted:

lol.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

uh, yeah, lives in the heart of metropolis on a journalist's salary. that's heroic

though i guess property values plummet to the basement if you're living in a city that gets leveled by darkseid three times a year

He didn't have to make some kinda clown suit out of newspaper to kick rear end though. Batman and Ironman just basically bought everything from Brookstone or Skymall and think it makes them special. Superman could take their lunch money without even breaking a sweat.

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
One Punch Man is best because he just did 100 sit-ups, push-ups, and squats along with 10km running every day without heat or air conditioning. Also, Iron Man is a snarky attention whore. gently caress him.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Batman is darker therefore he is cooler than any other superhero, you disagree and you're automatically wrong.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ChosenbytheZetans posted:

One Punch Man is best because he just did 100 sit-ups, push-ups, and squats along with 10km running every day without heat or air conditioning. Also, Iron Man is a snarky attention whore. gently caress him.

This is the correct answer. OPM could kick Superman's rear end.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Junior Jr. posted:

Batman is darker therefore he is cooler than any other superhero, you disagree and you're automatically wrong.

If a trust fund bitch boy puts on some eyeliner and cuts himself would he be as cool as Batman to you?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Wafflz posted:

If a trust fund bitch boy puts on some eyeliner and cuts himself would he be as cool as Batman to you?

That emo bitch would be poor and broke, batman's got the money and can afford all his expensive poo poo.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

No, I backed up what I posted, thus turning my opinion into facts.

Things they actually teach humanities majors.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Junior Jr. posted:

That emo bitch would be poor and broke, batman's got the money and can afford all his expensive poo poo.

No, I said he was a trust fund kid, just like Batman.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What a stupid thread for babies. Pfffft

The Thing is the best superhero. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Applewhite posted:

This is the correct answer. OPM could kick Superman's rear end.

saitama is cool but not because he is very strong. if that were the case then whichever character in dbz is the strongest at a given moment is also the coolest one, and we all know thats not true because that frequently isnt vegeta.

• Locked thread