Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

He'd like it introduce you to a new sexual discovery he developed over 20 years ago.
:nws: It all began on a hot hot day! :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S48OTEsHGow

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Um... Then why isn't it called Michaeling?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

B.H. Facials posted:

He'd like it introduce you to a new sexual discovery he developed over 20 years ago.
:nws: It all began on a hot hot day! :nws:

Pussy truffles are delicious

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
FAVE part was the cast of Disney's Tangled hard loving in the side ads! Let down your hair! Pubes i guess.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

vyst posted:

Pussy truffles are delicious

Once you've experienced the audio associated with his technique, only then you'll understand.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
"Some women have large.... large..... " Turns to camera, bug eyed and shrugs " larger clitorises than others." wiggles clitoris back and forth.

A great viewing experience over all. Did she make that mask though?

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Did she make that mask though?
Yeah, she learned how to make it in one of his previous instructional videos about how to throw your own Mardi Gras party.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this guy makes a fart sound on some womans poosay and she cums like crazy! highly recommend this video for other sexual adventurers like myself

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Paging Jon Pop

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
so his secret technique is blowing a raspberry on the clit?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Can't you give a bitch an embolism that way

Aug 4, 2010

this is very educational thank u

Aug 4, 2010

vaginas are so gross, they dont have the grace of a massive penis imho

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
lol what

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

www posted:

vaginas are so gross, they dont have the grace of a massive penis imho

truly massive :fap:

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

I personally have been using this technique with great results.

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
Downloading this to show to all future dates.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

imagine a v

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant type it. i cant imagine it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pussy truffles?
\
:mrapig:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I generally just treat the vagina like a big, dumb hairy dog that likes to be roughly petted and smacked around.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Unguided posted:

Pussy truffles?
\
:mrapig:

This guy gets it!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So what he learned to vibrate a clit and finger a g-spot?

:bravo:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when I tell my girl I'm looking forward to farting on her clit tonight, I bet she won't be expecting this!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dead people expect nothing

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

when I tell my girl I'm looking forward to farting on her clit tonight, I bet she won't be expecting this!

you don't have a girl.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Just from the picture in the op, I get the feeling that is a man who can do the dirty cowboy.

Risky
May 18, 2003

So is this the real life Uncle Rico

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Red Suit posted:

so his secret technique is blowing a raspberry on the clit?

He's sucking, not blowing.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
ahahaha fast forward to 15:30 and turn the sound up

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

:goonsay:

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
tim and eric stole everything from this man

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I still haven't watched the video and I still refuse to on the grounds that it will offend my delicate sensibilities, can someone plz describe it without using too course of language plz

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Proclick. Funny stuff

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Power mullet
:golfclap:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
hero

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Hey Michael.

Edit: I like that you were classy enough to keep a nice shirt on during the entire demonstration, OP

Backweb fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 30, 2016

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
This is the male equivalent of "grapefruiting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

you don't have a girl.

let a man dream

• Locked thread