Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

I'd like to sit in on that meetng haha lmbo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Your mom's lookin good these days

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Elephants are great to bring to meetings since they never forget

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pawl posted:

Your mom's lookin good these days

Thanks pawl!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

:barf:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Same but with a penis.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

JakeP posted:

I'd like to sit in on that meetng haha lmbo!

No, you don't. This is very dangerous and not funny.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Same but with a penis.

Why wuld you bite a penis off like that

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Business clip art is the best, my favorite part of making PowerPoint presentations is stuffing as much clip art as possible that is vaguely related to the actual content. Sometimes it seems inappropriate but then you view presentations made by big shots who also throw art around everywhere.

Thread need more corporate clip art!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

check out my new band, Corporate Clipart

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I will never make a PowerPoint without at least one picture/graph/clipart on each page

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ChrisHansen posted:

I will never make a PowerPoint

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i bet an elephant would be unhappy to be in a room with such low ceilings. they should hold meetings elsewhere until the animal can be calmed and removed.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i used to feel that mister rogers was perhaps the kindest, most blameless soul we're likely to see on this dumb earth, until today when i saw this gif of him showing kids to wrap a bananna in a slice of american cheese. all our heroes turn out to be monsters in the end, and only death is certain

:smith:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I didnt even wait for the image in the op to load before voting it 5

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
looks like he is the head of a major corporation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
"And I want you to cancel the UAB football team. And then set some money aside for the new softball stadium, Auburn's really kicking our rear end in that regard. And I don't care how much money in bribes it takes just go out there and find me a goddamned kicker."

• Locked thread