Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im going to taco hell (heh, just a little joke i like to make from time to time... it's a play on the word "bell" - but im just joshing around). ok joking aside gbs please take these guidelines outlined below seriously this is one of the most serious decisions ill make all day probably.

im sick at home with a cold-type of thing and for some reason the only thing that seems appetizing to my stomach is taco bell (yo quiero taco bell! -- one might say). dunno why BUT it's getting late and i need to eat some fuckin lunch. so i want something simple from there that isnt ridiculous and disgusting. like if the name has more than 2-3 syllables it's probably disqualified.

what are some good things to eat at taco bell when you're already not feeling great? again, i want you all to think simple on this one. ok thanks in advance goons i know youll steer me in a right direction. just know whatever it is im going to definitely end up dousing it in the hottest sauce they got available to proactively fend off the tastes of their low quality ingredients. this is known (heh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
crunchwrap supreme (eat immediately not good cold or soggy)

chicken chalupa supreme

chicken queselupa

chicken ranchero soft tacos

chicken doritos locos tacos

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the ciken proucts are better than beef ones at taquiero del los bell

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kfc nashville hot chicken

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the answer is always double decker taco

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
good call on the chicken please keep the suggestions rolling im about to get in the car

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Is anyone old enough to remember the original Taco Bell commercials in which a giant bell came crashing through the roof, like the Kool Aid guy but through the roof instead of a wall? They were pretty good.

That was back in the day when Nachos Bel Grande were truly grande.

Yup.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cheesy gordita crunch with dorito tacos loco inside
mexican pizza
baja blast

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
a couple chicken cantina burritos without the guac, their guac is usually spoiled since it's frozen in a bag.a bag that has been thawed/refrozen who knows how many times in transit

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
doritos locos cool ranch taco. Just get like 5 of those bad boys

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Imma need 3 soft tacos no lettuce

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cheesy gordita crunch sounds good do they make that one with chicken?

oh ps i should have mentioned in the op im not a big fan of sour cream since they tend to put giant gobs of it on everything like their version of mayo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like chalupas but last time i got one form the location im about to visit the shell was all hosed up and stale and that is the best part !!! :mad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
put lava and green sauce in everything

also nacho cheese sauce

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Dont they have some new taco thats a combination of two tacos?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Is anyone old enough to remember the original Taco Bell commercials in which a giant bell came crashing through the roof, like the Kool Aid guy but through the roof instead of a wall? They were pretty good.

That was back in the day when Nachos Bel Grande were truly grande.

Yup.

gently caress that, remember in demolition man when taco bell is the only restaurant left and they go to like a fine dining taco bell and their classical msuic is the green giant jingle and the portions are tiny but plated all artisanally. when can we get to that future

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
my gay taco had sour cream :mad:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Mexican pizza $3.19

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
stick your dick in the chalupa fryer

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I just want the god drat original Nachos Bel Grande, with the jalapenos and diced up green onions on a huge tray of chips, sour cream, tomatoes, and salsa and poo poo. What they call bel grande now can kiss my rear end, I even told them so. They weren't very impressed though, they just shrugged and continued popping their pimples.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

stick your dick in the chalupa fryer

now this is the kind of outside of the box thinking i come to GBS for. where do you add the hot sauce though?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I always get Meal Deal D and buy some nachos and cheese to go with it, OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

now this is the kind of outside of the box thinking i come to GBS for. where do you add the hot sauce though?

youll figuer it out. your a smart guy

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

thathonkey posted:

If you need to ask that, you don't deserve a trip to Taco Bell :colbert:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

youll figuer it out. your a smart guy

hrm fair enough. one more question though do you think that they can coat my dick in doritos nacho cheese like those taco shells they make before it hits the fryer?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

hrm fair enough. one more question though do you think that they can coat my dick in doritos nacho cheese like those taco shells they make before it hits the fryer?

muy authentico, si si senor

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
smothered burrito is pretty good, but i don't think it's the best bang for the buck like the things that cost a dollar are.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Buy the 12 taco pack OP.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like to get the chicken quesadilla in the rare instance I go there. Not sure if it's good for someone who is sick though :shrug:

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Whatever you get make sure to throw some shade at the clerk for not earning a living wage.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

25 bucks worth of steak soft tacos

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

zooted heh posted:

Imma need 3 soft tacos no lettuce

That's exactly what my child orders.

For content I had an XXL Steak Burrito yesterday that was pretty OK. Could have used more Steak.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I got the tsco bell ill post a status later

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Get a mexican pizza ive always been curious what exactly it is

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Get 8 chalupas and 10 soft tacos. Ask for a whole bag of fire sauce and threaten to physically accost them if they cheap out on you.

If you're an american and your glovebox isn't full of taco bell sauce, fight me.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Crunchwrap Supreme sub for beans instead of beef. Help lube you up.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i decided to just get one of their pre-defined combos because i just wanted tacos anyway and their menu is pretty overhwelming: #something cheesy gordita crunch

plus two tacos !!! :downs: beef is fine with me it's crap but whatever.

oh good... part of the shell melded into the paper on the 5 min drive home. god bless :911:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
luckily i asked for ample hot sauce...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am living hella mas right about now though

• Locked thread