Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I was very pleased to find out that the point at which the building came under chaos is when poorly behaved children invaded the building pool in strict violation of the building rules. I personally felt vindicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

shut the gently caress up 3o

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Very rude

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
everybody's killing each other and it's loving beautiful.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
3O get an avatar you aren't welcome in no AV Crew on grounds of having an avatar at some point in the past

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
maybe try moving this thread to CD, you'll feel safer there.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Three Olives posted:

I was very pleased to find out that the point at which the building came under chaos is when poorly behaved children invaded the building pool in strict violation of the building rules. I personally felt vindicated.

This is 100% true. This actually does happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I liked the 80s dr who adaptation

• Locked thread