Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i got a 27 shiner beers and i intend to have 0 left within a few hours, before i gotta go to the 24hr wal-mart sized buc-ee's to reload. what are yall getting livid on tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
life :)

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

water and cum

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Can't decided to if I wanna get loaded on beers or woodford reserve.... Hard fuckin choices tonight

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
piss

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I bought some lame gluten-free marzen because it was only thing in the store that wasn't a macro, a cider, or a loving gross lovely IPA

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

better than any IPA

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Vinegar and salt water in a 1:1 ratio.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just drink whiskey, it's way easier.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
rum. im broke.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I got this jar of Tabasco pickles that make a nice back if you can find one for yourself. It's weird how good it tastes.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Having a beer before going to see the ratchet and clank movie. Just had myself a crab pizza. It's going to be a good time

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I starred at the beer aisle for like 10 minutes and ended up buying a microbrew pilsner that tastes like every other pilsner

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Just drink whiskey, it's way easier.

God dammit! You've bested me in debate kombat.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Bottle of Titos from the garage freezer.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Look at that bottle sweat! That ice cold deliciousness right there. Life's simple pleasures.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What is sweating more? The bottle or the person drinking the beer?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My Jeep has an electrical problem I can't figure out so I have to get it towed in the morning. :(

But my Titos never fails me! :)

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013

I dunno anything about it other than its a stout and my coworker gave it to me today I prefer IPA but 9.5% is good

Zooey Dave Chapelle fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Apr 30, 2016

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
the tears of my proud white ancestors

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
gulchwater from my cupped hands.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I got this jar of Tabasco pickles that make a nice back if you can find one for yourself. It's weird how good it tastes.

Pickle backs with Jameson shots are a little trick of the trade around here. Works great with vodka too but you don't see it in the bars as often. With the inclusion of tabasco you've got some weird bastardized version of a Prairie Fire going on almost, and those are great. All in all that's a pretty good and versatile idea you have there

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Water :cool:.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cowboy Pope posted:

Pickle backs with Jameson shots are a little trick of the trade around here. Works great with vodka too but you don't see it in the bars as often. With the inclusion of tabasco you've got some weird bastardized version of a Prairie Fire going on almost, and those are great. All in all that's a pretty good and versatile idea you have there

I don't even do shots. I drink it alternately like I would with a nice sangrita and tequila.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wine, shooters, berea, all the usual suspects i suppose just thoufht i would type like a big ol gay fuy for a sec the stereotype iguess. whatever floats your boat, honey

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gotta wake up early to do things tomorrow, so no drinking for me its just gonna be a weed and drugs night

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

gotta wake up early to do things tomorrow, so no drinking for me its just gonna be a weed and drugs night

I envy you.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I don't even do shots. I drink it alternately like I would with a nice sangrita and tequila.

Alright you just went from cool guy at the bar who thought of a cool thing to shameful mutant in about three seconds pal

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Beer and jamo

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cowboy Pope posted:

Alright you just went from cool guy at the bar who thought of a cool thing to shameful mutant in about three seconds pal

My dad was born in Mexicali. I need to rep.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

now all you need is 2 zigzags :grin:

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Nooner posted:

now all you need is 2 zigzags :grin:

An ice cold Colt 45, two Zig Zags, and a pair of sweet-rear end Oakly shades. King of the motherfuckin' castle.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Have had Coors light so far, might have a bunch of rum and colas later on :shrug:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Beer

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
What the gently caress is up with the literature with stimulants telling me not to drink alcohol while I'm on them I absolutely will continue drinking alcohol and popping pills you loving doctor dweebs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
ballast point grapefruit sculpin

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

cider cider cider cider

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

ballast point grapefruit sculpin

This sounds delicious, send me some in the mail and I'll take your name off the list!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Busch

• Locked thread