Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Words hurt. We have all been guilty of hurting other posters with our callous replies. Well I hope to stop the hatred towards other peoples mothers with this heartfelt plea. I'd like you to meet someone special to me.

This is my real mom.

Her name is Nancy and I love her dearly. She is beautiful and strong and I owe her everything. She loves cats and the outdoors, she does nature photography and has an amazing vegetable garden where she grows prize-winning cucumbers like the one in the picture. Not only that but she is a really funny lady and blessed me and my little sister with a great sense of humor.

Now that you know all this can you still continue to be so cruel?

Thanks for reading this and have a great weekend everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's never funny when you know their actual mom, zucchini jokes aside.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lazy burn for garbos get your poo poo together and give em the real jagged edge if you gotta get the knife in

GCValentine
Oct 25, 2007
Important Event
Was going to burn the OP's mom but then saw the picture and realized THAT IS MY MOM TOO!

What is going on sir!!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

GCValentine posted:

Was going to burn the OP's mom but then saw the picture and realized THAT IS MY MOM TOO!

What is going on sir!!!

whatup fam

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

Words hurt. We have all been guilty of hurting other posters with our callous replies. Well I hope to stop the hatred towards other peoples mothers with this heartfelt plea. I'd like you to meet someone special to me.

This is my real mom.

Her name is Nancy and I love her dearly. She is beautiful and strong and I owe her everything. She loves cats and the outdoors, she does nature photography and has an amazing vegetable garden where she grows prize-winning cucumbers like the one in the picture. Not only that but she is a really funny lady and blessed me and my little sister with a great sense of humor.

Now that you know all this can you still continue to be so cruel?

Thanks for reading this and have a great weekend everyone.

I hosed your mother.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suck my balls OP!!!!!!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what the!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i contacted congresman john bohner and hes agreed to personaly expose your mothers shame on the floor of the house

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lmao that's a photo of your mom jacking off my big green dick

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

lmao that's a photo of your mom jacking off my big green dick

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

suck my balls OP!!!!!!!
FYAD is leaking...

Riscas
Feb 11, 2008
Prize winning? that cucumber's barely bigger than the English Cucumbers I can find at my local farmers market.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Riscas posted:

Prize winning? that cucumber's barely bigger than the English Cucumbers I can find at my local farmers market.

its was a contest for taste, not size.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm going to show her this thread and she's going to be like "Oh, how lovely. I love you, son. I'm very proud of yo--HAHA DISREGARD THAT YOU WERE A MISTAKE"

I take that back I can't post mean stuff like this anymore not with this lum 'tar

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
Call for a pic of of OP's mom's back-end

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

op's mom looks cool

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

Call for a pic of of OP's mom's back-end

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

kazr posted:

op's mom looks cool

thanks kazr

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
your mom looks chill, if she wanted to chop that cucumber or w/e into a salad we could all enjoy together i would be ok with that

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd like a piece of OP's mom and show her my cucumber if you catch my drift :wink:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

your mom looks chill, if she wanted to chop that cucumber or w/e into a salad we could all enjoy together i would be ok with that

yeah or she could shove it up her rancid twat lmao

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
haha holy poo poo that would be funny af. i change my reply to that one

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

yeah or she could shove it up her rancid twat lmao

i just showed this to congresman lindsay graham and she swooned into the divan. shes reluctant to bring this up with the gang of six but she thinks she can push it in there

Riscas
Feb 11, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

its was a contest for taste, not size.

That light green color tells me its way overripe and bitter as poo poo.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It's funny to see people back in 2003 posting "your bandwidth is going to get killed" because you posted 25 pictures in a post.

http://www.old.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=830487&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Your mom is cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

H I Nancy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You raised a fine yoing man Nancy he's my friend

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

Your mom is cool

thanks buddy. she is my real mom irl

rio
Mar 20, 2008

After I hosed your mom she couldn't stand your dads tiny dck so she had to get that cucumber.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

rio posted:

After I hosed your mom she couldn't stand your dads tiny dck so she had to get that cucumber.

hahahahahajauauahahahahahahhd yeah and then she shoved it up her pussy a whole lot and probable her rear end in a top hat too!!!!!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
nefarious you are completely out of control

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
nefarious 3.0 you are on a fuckin roll this threas poo poo 5'd and subscribed just for this dude

edit: GODDAMMIT

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

hahahahahajauauahahahahahahhd yeah and then she shoved it up her pussy a whole lot and probable her rear end in a top hat too!!!!!!

hosed up if false

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I like Nancy there I said I t

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

whoa hang on i just thought of a killer joke

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
Hope it's self-inflicting cause I probly don't want to read it