Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i just saw lightning explode a transformer like 50 feet away from me (how is my power still on?), it was pretty awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
jesus loving christ what are you doing posting go help that Autobot you rear end in a top hat

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I love loving during thunderstorms, so all this rain has really been doing it for me, if ya know what I mean.

Got woke up just know by a crazy loud crash of thunder

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i ,too, like the wether here in texas

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When the cows come home to the ranch, and the sun is setting over a stormy twilight, I reckon I like to pour myself a sasparilla and lasso some practice steer head I made out of the 3 liter Shasta cola bottles and pipe cleaner while I savor the last of a plate of bbq in my chaps and spurs. :clint:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

When the cows come home to the ranch, and the sun is setting over a stormy twilight, I reckon I like to pour myself a sasparilla and lasso some practice steer head I made out of the 3 liter Shasta cola bottles and pipe cleaner while I savor the last of a plate of bbq in my chaps and spurs. :clint:

Sounds like a fellow Texan, but...
:raise:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i wish it would come a few hours south its just going to be humid and overcast and shittey

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Bananana posted:

Sounds like a fellow Texan, but...
:raise:

I am as Texas as they come partner. I am probably the most Texas rear end mf up in this bitch, I reckon. :clint:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Don't y'all have to do that Texan accent so it's proven that you are from Texas?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus Christ posted:

i just saw lightning explode a transformer like 50 feet away from me (how is my power still on?)

Electricity is really just organized lightning. Hope that helps.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Electricity is really just organized lightning. Hope that helps.

Circle of life, then, eh?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i like apocalyptic weather and i like texas so i feel right at home

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

The Bananana posted:

Circle of life, then, eh?

*house is struck by huge bolt of electricity

*wonders why house has electricity

smdh

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
i live in texas too and sell propane and propane accessories. that boi aint right!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Bananana posted:

I love loving during thunderstorms, so all this rain has really been doing it for me, if ya know what I mean.

Got woke up just know by a crazy loud crash of thunder

nice kink friend

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nobnob posted:

Don't y'all have to do that Texan accent so it's proven that you are from Texas?

I got the bumper sticker what says "don't mess with texas" which you can't buy in Rhode Island or wherever all the homosexuals live. :gay:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Jesus Christ posted:

i just saw lightning explode a transformer like 50 feet away from me (how is my power still on?), it was pretty awesome

transformers usually only supply 4 houses each

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
A Texas weather threads wtF

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

In the Greater Texas Reich the weather has been cool + plus we are about to beat yo basketball teams

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I am as Texas as they come partner. I am probably the most Texas rear end mf up in this bitch, I reckon. :clint:

noice

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJdvM5p3Go&app=desktop

:clint:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I can't wait for another tornado to smash through the low income regions on the outskirts of dfw

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
some part of the company i work for got flooded and now we are all supposed to donate toys and poo poo for their stupid wet kids.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i don't live in texas because i'm not a severely retarded sociopathic cow's rear end in a top hat with a massive inferiority complex. sorry op

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm loving it here in Texas," said nobody ever.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
lol Texas is gettin messed with and can't do poo poo about it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GUYS STOP posted:

some part of the company i work for got flooded and now we are all supposed to donate toys and poo poo for their stupid wet kids.

Get them some fun floaty toys! when life gives you lemons...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Nobnob posted:

yep

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Champenema posted:

lol Texas is gettin messed with and can't do poo poo about it

rolling coal is all part of the elaborate feud they have with mother nature, and like any feud both sides escalate retribution until one or the other is completely destroyed

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The weather's absolutely perfect over here. gently caress Texas

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Shaquin posted:

jesus loving christ what are you doing posting go help that Autobot you rear end in a top hat

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
It's hailed here 4 times in the last 2 weeks, everyone's car is hosed!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Free hail repair estimates! Says a tent in front of every Fiesta in town.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Clitch posted:

Free hail repair estimates! Says a tent in front of every Fiesta in town.

oh poo poo that reminds me I need to go pick up a bag of crawdads from the Fiesta and vote on Prop 1 while I'm there

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gently caress Texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

gently caress Texas