Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

its that time of the year again, its may!!! it loving may get hype in this thread about may and all the game u gonna play in may.!! will u still be playing souls or are u jumping into the next gen with doom? maybe you gonna see a different drake than a dragon in dark souls that is the main character of the upcoming sequel to the best selling series uncharted uncharted 4? or what about those other games some people seem to care about but no one actually knows anyone who does battleborn and overwatch?

get hype... its may m*ther fucker....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

for me... thjis month of may is dark souls 3-2 the more dark souls 3 month. what about yall

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

doom Quatro

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
im very excited about stellaris

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

im very excited about stellaris

wtf is this game. not heard about. must be bad im guessing? moba maybe??

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm going to play even more Splatoon

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

bookmarking this thread now

this is my birthday month and I'm gonna buy the new Kirby game and I dunno that's probably it I'm still playing Bravely Second

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE
I am going to play more dark souls, hopefully in the next 10 minutes

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
I feel pretty much Souls'd out forever so I'm mostly gonna sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for Witcher: Blood & Wine to come out. Maybe I'll play some Stardew Valley or old games.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

setafd posted:

I might hold off on that if I were you :twisted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

setafd posted:

this is my birthday month and I'm gonna buy the new Kirby game and I dunno that's probably it I'm still playing Bravely Second

happy birthday... have a long month of video game in celebration friend.

Problem Sleuth posted:

I am going to play more dark souls, hopefully in the next 10 minutes

this is good. congrats on ur taste

FuriousGeorge posted:

I feel pretty much Souls'd out forever so I'm mostly gonna sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for Witcher: Blood & Wine to come out. Maybe I'll play some Stardew Valley or old games.

play bloodborne actually

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I just beat the last boss in Dark Souls 3 this morning and it was cool but man Bloodborne is so much cooler and faster to me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

setafd posted:

I just beat the last boss in Dark Souls 3 this morning and it was cool but man Bloodborne is so much cooler and faster to me

i like them both. in fact all souls games. in fact almost all video games ever made are good imo.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I stopped playing dark souls because nioh but ill be back soon cause i almost beat it

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
why is this not stickied yet?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

program666 posted:

Because someone's going to make the real thread tomorrow.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

program666 posted:

Stuxied

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

I stopped playing dark souls because nioh but ill be back soon cause i almost beat it

is nioh worth a look then? ive been hearing some good htings in the ether

program666 posted:

good quesiton. mods?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

it is now officiallyl ma yin gods country and it stime to kick it off with a bang.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

is nioh worth a look then? ive been hearing some good htings in the ether

if you like bushido blade, ninja gaidan, dark souls, onimusha, etc. its got something for you. its playable in an alpha state til may 5th i think so give it a try. the fighting system is pretty unique when you figure it out and learning to play it gives really strong vibes of playing souls for the first time and being crushed by the first enemy you see.

i really liked it. others probably not as much. definitely problems that i hope get ironed out in the future but a really impressive first look.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

may gaming huh.... [pats legs, looks around] .... maaaay gaming.....

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
May is the month when ZTD isn't coming out :sigh:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

if you like bushido blade, ninja gaidan, dark souls, onimusha, etc. its got something for you. its playable in an alpha state til may 5th i think so give it a try. the fighting system is pretty unique when you figure it out and learning to play it gives really strong vibes of playing souls for the first time and being crushed by the first enemy you see.

i really liked it. others probably not as much. definitely problems that i hope get ironed out in the future but a really impressive first look.

i like all of them, is it avilaable on the only platform that counts, ps4

oddium posted:

may gaming huh.... [pats legs, looks around] .... maaaay gaming.....

agreed. may gaming commence

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

i like all of them, is it avilaable on the only platform that counts, ps4

the alpha and the game (as far as we know) is ps4 exclusive

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

the alpha and the game (as far as we know) is ps4 exclusive

wow, ps4 is the console thatjust keeps giving

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

when i see nioh i think of nickel cadmium batteries (NiCd) also I think that i should download it

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Broseph Brostar posted:

May is the month when ZTD isn't coming out :sigh:

*mashes skip button*

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm going to try and get through May without buying any games. Work on the backlog, save some dosh. Pray for me.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm going to try and get through May without buying any games. Work on the backlog, save some dosh. Pray for me.

im also doing this.. [i]may[i/] we be strong in abstinence togehter.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I will be buying overwatch. it should be good. all games are good.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Stolen from the Craigslist thread

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a lot of xbox 360's ended up in dumpsters over the years i'm sure

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Lol I just realized that's an AC unit hanging off the back

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Broseph Brostar posted:

Stolen from the Craigslist thread

please dont post picture sof my house

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

too small to gently caress in. checks out as gamer lair

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

too small to gently caress in. checks out as gamer lair

i could gently caress in that dumpster. tryu and stop me

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

i could gently caress in that dumpster. tryu and stop me

i'm calling animal control about some noisy raccoons

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stux posted:

for me... thjis month of may is dark souls 3-2 the more dark souls 3 month. what about yall
I just stupidly grabbed Guitar Hero Live so I think I will play some of that

Nah just kidding I am just going to stare at game cases on the wall and play lovely tablet games while watching speedruns again

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

i'm calling animal control about some noisy raccoons

u calling me a vermin mate?

CrashCat posted:

I just stupidly grabbed Guitar Hero Live so I think I will play some of that

Nah just kidding I am just going to stare at game cases on the wall and play lovely tablet games while watching speedruns again

hmm both of these options semm... sub par?? have u considered one of the many fun releases this month?

Real hurthling! posted:

i'm gonna play the uncharted for a week or so and then sell it. maybe same for mirrors edge but i might wait on that to be 30 dollars this holiday because i don't trust ea

im just gonna wait and grab both of them used in a month or two i think, wanna play UC4 but im not a super fan so i can wait, and i lovoe mirror edge but as u say i dont trust catalyst... not tat all!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i'm gonna play the uncharted for a week or so and then sell it. maybe same for mirrors edge but i might wait on that to be 30 dollars this holiday because i don't trust ea

^^
do you have raccoons in the uk? they're really adorable when not rabid

• Locked thread