Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
These "fashion designers" are clearly just massive loving trolls and like making these male models wear the most ridiculous poo poo possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

spud posted:

These "fashion designers" are clearly just massive loving trolls and like making these male models wear the most ridiculous poo poo possible.

How are these designs different from a random mishmash a poorly designed AI would make ? Some of those clothes look like random poo poo thrown together. Is this what "talented" means these days?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Zzulu posted:

by the way that's from a Miss Universe contest and that was the American entry

:911:

And I thought the fashion tastes here on Earth were strange.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Andorra posted:

Yo Gabba Gabba Chic

Kind of looks like it's an outfit made from a giant's scrotum.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
It's called "cosplay", op.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

I think at least a few of them are homosexual perverts jerking off to making guys wear fetish clothes

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The world is slowly turning into jojos' and I'm cool with that.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

real fashion

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Is that the "ima bweak yo poo poo dawg" lady? :airquote:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

no no this is the men's fashion thread

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Grand Prize Winner posted:

no no this is the men's fashion thread

exactly

all the pics in this set are John Galliano designs

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
now i want to go to a fashion show. do they kick you out if you laugh at the models?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Look how normal and down-to-earth fashionable Jimi looks next to this clown parade.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

JiveHonky posted:

exactly

all the pics in this set are John Galliano designs

Im 100% sure that guy jerks off to these

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's not that different from what you see in an art museum, except that it's draped over ripped dudes.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Can someone please explain high fashion shows? Is it an in-joke? Us on the outside we're all like "hurr durr looks what these idiot fashion designers expect people to wear" but there's no way these are intended for that purpose right?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

935 posted:

Can someone please explain high fashion shows? Is it an in-joke? Us on the outside we're all like "hurr durr looks what these idiot fashion designers expect people to wear" but there's no way these are intended for that purpose right?

It's an ambulatory art show. It's supposed to represent exaggerated visions of the designer's inspirations and ideas for the upcoming season. For example, if you see a bunch of huge studded bracelets, you might expect to see small, modest studded belts in their upcoming line, or something like that. When a runway show is full of outfits intended to be bought and worn, you'll see the term "pret a porte" in the title. Also, it gets attention and gets your name into the fashion press.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

notZaar posted:

It's not that different from what you see in an art museum, except that it's draped over ripped dudes.

I'm imagining an art museum now, except every single painting is like a regular picture with dicks drawn all over it by a fart-huffing retard.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

It's been way too long since this vampire fed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

• Locked thread