Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Lions also got: TE Adam Fuehne (Southern Illinois), CB Charles Washington (Fresno State), DE Deonte Gibson (Northwestern)

what the gently caress all my wildcat dudes going to NFC North teams that aren't the Bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
ASU DT Demetrius Cherry and Cal WR Bryce Treggs to the 49ers. They have one more roster spot.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/726564700444459008

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/726565090292424704

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU LB Terrance Smith gets picked up by the Chiefs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Someone give Augustine a chance :smith:

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Jacksonville Jaguars

Jamal Robinson WR UL-Lafayette
Jonathan Jones CB Auburn
Pierce Slate OT San Diego
Rashod Hill OT Southern Miss
Briean Boddy-Calhoun DB Minnesota
Braedon Bowman TE South Alabama
Jaden Oberkrom K TCU
Max Wittek QB Hawaii
Jarrod Wilson S Michigan
Mike Hilton CB Ole Miss
Kirk Willis LS Cincinatti (Rookie Minicamp Tryout)

https://twitter.com/MikeWilson247/status/726567439442558977

Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 5m5 minutes ago

Heard that Jack Allen's decision also included the Browns and the Jaguars before settling on the Saints.

:smith:

Cactus Jack fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 1, 2016

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
What I've seen on the Bears so far:

TE Ben Braunecker (Harvard)
LB Don Cherry (Villanova)
DE Roy Robertson-Harris (UTEP)
CB Kevin Peterson (Oklahoma State)
TE Joe Sommers (Wisconsin-Oshkosh)
G Dan Bucholz (Duquesne)

Braunecker seems like a nice get, had been hoping for him in the 6th-7th

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

TCU QB Trevone Boykin to the Seahawks?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

xbilkis posted:

Braunecker seems like a nice get, had been hoping for him in the 6th-7th

Yeah, I was hoping the Colts might pick him up, either in the 7th or UDFA.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Tentative list of Seattle UDFAs.

https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/726569073996234752

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Titans signs FSU DB Lamarcus Brutus

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So the Ravens have Victor Ochi. This is good and we need help with the pass rush but that is a lot of pass rush. At least one of Correa, Judon, Kaufusi and Ochi should work out. No way we miss on all three. Right?

....right?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Colorado safety Jered Bell signed with the 49ers. That gives them a full roster, unless they do some trimming.

Full list of 8 49er UDFAs:

Stanford WR Devon Cajuste
Cal WR Bryce Treggs
Liberty K John Lunsford
Colorado S Jered Bell
ASU DT Demetrius Cherry
Stanford OLB Kevin Anderson
Nevada DE/OLB Lenny Jones
Utah DE/OLB Jay Fanaika

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Redskins picked up Bammers Geno Matias-Smith and Dominick Jackson.

Matias-Smith is currently injured (tore his ACL right before his pro day) and not really any good, mostly a serviceable cog in a great defense. He was however very willing to use his body in run support and would occassionally surprise me by solo tackling Leonard Fournette or something, so maybe he'll turn out to be okay depth and special teams.

Dominick Jackson loving sucks

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Jets signed Tom Hackett. I'm curious if his rugby shenanigans will fly in the NFL.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Packers just picked up Peter Mortell, the Gophers punter who was born in Green Bay

They also signed a WR Devonte Robinson who's 6'2 and runs a 4.29 40

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/tonypauline/status/726574635786092545

https://twitter.com/rand_getlin/status/726576339805827073

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
per hogs haven:

Anthony Lanier, DE, Texas A&M

Ejiro Ederaine, LB Fresno State

Kenneth Springer, DB, NM Highlands

Reggie Diggs, WR, Richmond

Tevin Carter, S, Utah

Dominick Jackson, OT, Alabama

Michael Cooper, TE, Indiana

Maurice Harris, WR, Cal

Geno Matias-Smith, DB, Alabama

Joe Kerridge, FB, Michigan

Kelly Mason, LS, Kentucky

Travis Greene, RB, Bowling Green

Joe Gore, OT Clemson

Andre McCullough, WR, Rocky Mountain

Anthony Lanier, DE, Texas A&M

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

WR the Panthers took is like 6 foot 4, the RB they took is a big bastard too 6 foot and 240 nicknamed "Rockhead". Never change gettleman.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
jake coker's incredible arm, capable of jettisoning a football into outer space so long as it was actually aimed at a receiver 5 yards in the other direction and has ten minutes to wind up, has reportedly signed with the arizona cardinals

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
Packers grab a TE:

https://twitter.com/TyDunne/status/726565011443863553

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/status/726583751812108288

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

DE Georgio Newberry to the Steelers, which is a great fit for him
LB Reggie Northrup to the Redskins, which probably won't last because he's just not a NFL talent
DT Nile Lawrence Stample to the Browns, which is okay I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pillsburysoldier posted:

FSU LB Terrance Smith gets picked up by the Chiefs

Listed as an OLB but played Mike early on? Wonder what KC will do with him, I was surprised they didn't take an actual ILB in the draft at some point.

e: Give me your opinion if you have one pillsbury

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Grittybeard posted:

Listed as an OLB but played Mike early on? Wonder what KC will do with him, I was surprised they didn't take an actual ILB in the draft at some point.

e: Give me your opinion if you have one pillsbury

I do!

Terrance Smith is a pretty great sideline to sideline player but he's pretty svelte. You really don't want him setting a line against the OL and making the tackle in that traffic - he's just not built for it as of right now. He's pretty good in coverage and athletic but I can see him easily being targeted in the run game. He should manage really well and make the scout team at the very least because of his ability to cover and run with RBs

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Lions snag CB Adairius Barnes (Louisiana Tech), WR Quinshad David (North Carolina), LB James DeLoach (Georgia), TE Cole Wick (UIW) and WR Jace Billingsley (Eastern Oregon).

Also, the Vernon Adams Sweepstakes have been won.

https://twitter.com/ChrisShanafelt/status/726587329956081664

Congratulations, Seattle.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Panthers picked up Duke safety Jeremy Cash. Aside from the first-rounder, I might be more excited about him than any of their draft picks.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Updated Bills UDFA list:

OG Marquis Lucas, West Virginia
K Marshall Morgan, Georgia
ER Bryson Albright, Miami (Ohio)
DT Justin Zimmer, Ferris State
QB Joe Licata, Buffalo
OL Jamison Lalk, Iowa State
WR Ed Eagan, Northwestern State
WR/RS Ed Eagan, Northwestern State
WR Gary Chambers, Arizona State
LS Reid Ferguson, LSU
WR Davonte' Allen, Marshall
CB Julian Whigham, Syracuse
FB Glenn Gronkowski, Kansas State
C Robert Kugler, Purdue
OT Keith Lumpkin, Rutgers
LB Eric Striker, Oklahoma

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

The Puppy Bowl posted:

So the Ravens have Victor Ochi. This is good and we need help with the pass rush but that is a lot of pass rush. At least one of Correa, Judon, Kaufusi and Ochi should work out. No way we miss on all three. Right?

....right?

drat! I was hoping Jerry Reese could pull him in as he played on Long Island.

Edit: I forgot about the Will Tye/Stony Brook connection too.

Plus, the shot on this Newsday article is crazy:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/colle...rook-1.11748117

Slow Graffiti fucked around with this message at 04:50 on May 1, 2016

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

RumbleFish posted:

The Panthers picked up Duke safety Jeremy Cash. Aside from the first-rounder, I might be more excited about him than any of their draft picks.

So the Panthers got both players i wanted in the draft... in free agency afterward.

I can live with this.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

zimbomonkey posted:

So the Panthers got both players i wanted in the draft... in free agency afterward.

I can live with this.

You might want to re-examine your talent evaluation skills :roflolmao:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Lions snag CB Adairius Barnes (Louisiana Tech), WR Quinshad David (North Carolina), LB James DeLoach (Georgia), TE Cole Wick (UIW) and WR Jace Billingsley (Eastern Oregon).

Also, the Vernon Adams Sweepstakes have been won.

https://twitter.com/ChrisShanafelt/status/726587329956081664

Congratulations, Seattle.

Always seemed like a natural landing spot for him, but I dont think he'll stick unless he's amazing.

Reports are that they gave Tyvone Boykin a 15k signing bonus, and there's an offer out to TJack. If Jackson signs elsewhere, maybe Adams will stick. I hope he does, because he is cool and should be Russell Wilson's best buddy who wont loving sleep with his wife god drat, Golden.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Schwack posted:

Always seemed like a natural landing spot for him, but I dont think he'll stick unless he's amazing.

Reports are that they gave Tyvone Boykin a 15k signing bonus, and there's an offer out to TJack. If Jackson signs elsewhere, maybe Adams will stick. I hope he does, because he is cool and should be Russell Wilson's best buddy who wont loving sleep with his wife god drat, Golden.

i mean, don't worry because wilson is impervious to injury somehow. (haha, i know the reason, it's because he isn't a stumbling idiot when it comes to scrambling or taking a hit!)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Schwack posted:

Tjack still in the league :psyduck:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Glad to see McEvoy getting some looks. Probably won't make the team, but the guy busted his rear end the entire time he was at Wisconsin and did all that was asked of him.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Maybe someone can explain this to me: why did the Broncos draft a punter in the 7th instead of signing him as a UDFA?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Maybe someone can explain this to me: why did the Broncos draft a punter in the 7th instead of signing him as a UDFA?

Maybe they thought he wouldn't want to come to denver if he had a choice

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
the Chargers have signed QB of the future, Mike Bercovici from Arizona

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

To ensure they get him and have no competition with the other teams chasing punters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

BlindSite posted:

To ensure they get him and have no competition with the other teams chasing punters.

Good point, thanks.

Ross Angeles posted:

Maybe they thought he wouldn't want to come to denver if he had a choice

I guess this also makes sense even though my team is the best in the world. So...thanks???? :iiam:

• Locked thread