Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Glad to see McEvoy getting some looks. Probably won't make the team, but the guy busted his rear end the entire time he was at Wisconsin and did all that was asked of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Vikings sign Wisconsin Superstar Joel Stave.

Have fun with that.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

OperaMouse posted:

Hey, don't make fun of my Wisconsin QB's. Tolzien and Sorge lasted longer than many many drafted before them.

Sorgi and Tolzien own. I'm pretty sure I could fire a more accurate pass out of my rear end than Stave.

And yeah, definitely a camp arm. I just hope he sticks there and has to start for the Vikings at some point.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

R.D. Mangles posted:

the game at Ryan Field when Stave came back from the yips and they kept letting him throw it into the endzone when gordon was literally getting like 15 YPC and he threw at least 4 picks was the only good thing that happened to NOrthwestern that year that didn't involve notre dame

e: lol Stave was literally benched for the yips

Goddamnit that game pissed me off so much. "We just need to get him in a rhythm!". He is in one, you fucks. It just happens to involve the other team.

I can only assume he's there to workout the Minnesota secondary.

• Locked thread