Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Hair doesn't cost anything to produce or eat, and you'd probably like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont think it has any nutritional value, sex idiot

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I do

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i eat my cum it is v nutritious

[edit] and my dook

d-whee
Jun 10, 2006

This isn't nearly as bad as it looks.
Haven't looked at GBS in years and I come back to this.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

sex idiot posted:

Hair doesn't cost anything to produce or eat, and you'd probably like it.

This is what ted cruz does, saves money on haircuts. He also eats other people's hair.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I sell it all to the big merkin factory in town.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
They love to eat it there.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
fingernails are full of precious calcium

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

because you will literally get hairballs

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Hair has many uses, and it's environmentally friendly. But we can capitalize on hair booster packs

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwz5kWibvE

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

because of

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Blue Train posted:

because of
don't sign your posts

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The body literally cannot digest hair at all and the human body did not evolve to be able to expell hairballs either so if you're lucky you will eventually expell the hair out your mouth going through some extremely unpleasant vomiting and sensations in your throat or it eventually passes without incident out your rear end. But what's more likely is you will cause a blockage and require medical intervention, or you might even die.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

hemophilia posted:

The body literally cannot digest hair at all and the human body did not evolve to be able to expell hairballs either so if you're lucky you will eventually expell the hair out your mouth going through some extremely unpleasant vomiting and sensations in your throat or it eventually passes without incident out your rear end. But what's more likely is you will cause a blockage and require medical intervention, or you might even die.

The same can be said if you eat too much of anything, for example steak or bones from carrion.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
skin on the other hand is constantly regenerating and is full of nutrients. some people don't like the idea of eating one's own flesh but that's because they are caught up in old religious "rules" and "traditions" made up by some desert people thousands of years ago, i'm a progressive who likes to get things done

:unsmigghh:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
society shames me thats why

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
Stinks when you cook it.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

On the other hand, you shouldn't eat wasps. Wasps are also free and environmentally friendly to eat though, so it is a tough call about whether or not you should eat them.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Blue Train posted:

because of

so that's Nancy's secret technique

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Blue Train posted:

because of

looks like they're pulling a mega dookie out of this lad

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
IDK why you're asking us. Why not just go through with it and report back to ol' Gibbis on the outcome. Not seeing any downside to this plan myself.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Blue Train posted:

because of

alien reboot looks good

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

sex idiot posted:

On the other hand, you shouldn't eat wasps. Wasps are also free and environmentally friendly to eat though, so it is a tough call about whether or not you should eat them.

actually they're high in protein

and venom

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you build your venom tolerance you will be able to exert control over the wasps without fear of retribution tho

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Blue Train posted:

because of

Can I get a loving link

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Can I get a loving link

it is apparently from this https://www.haikudeck.com/trichotillomania-uncategorized-presentation-3LomSrNnZE#slide0

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How useless

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I just gis trichotillomania :shrug:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

so that's Nancy's secret technique

im actually flattered you remember my thread. thats definitely my irl mom Nancy btw

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
what the fuuuuuuck

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom posted:

This is what ted cruz does, saves money on haircuts. He also eats other people's hair.

same

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
people get really grossed out about stray hairs like i understand noit wanting that stuff in your food but they'll freak out if they see a single stray hair like on a piece of paper or something and it's like you realize you have a head full of hair right? why is one piece of hair thats not attached to someone gross but a whole bunch of hair attached to someone isn't?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

So humans just can't process human hair. Eat your pet's hair.

e: use semen to help dissolve the hair in your belly this is proven science, people.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This will work great with my suggestion that we all drink our own piss. No one will ever die of hunger/thirst again!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's weird that we eat some things and don't eat others.

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Yea when I noticed this link I clicked on it quickly, but not without an inner sigh. You have got to be a serious idiot, living in Lala land if you think you can eat your hair. Yes it *does* grow on your body for free, but guess what? Just because something is free doesn't mean you should eat it. I'd like you to consider the possibility of eating rocks, or shoes... Yea? Enough said.
Well maybe you're thinking since hair is at least "organic" that makes it somehow more qualified than rocks, which in principle, yes, but in practice eating a pinecone or chunk of wood is not going to be substantially better for you.

You can't digest it, you're gonna die, the're no nutritional value, you are going to starve. You're an idiot.

I seriously find it hard to believe anyone doubts how far the regressive left have jumped off the deep end when there are people making posts like this on the internet.

Aryu Kiddimeh fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 1, 2016

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
It makes hairballs that have to be surgically removed because we lack cats' ability to cough them up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Locks of love

• Locked thread