Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
This fat little wiener killed somebody lmao

quote:

Chris Gaither was home alone “petting the dogs” on Wednesday morning when he heard a noise upstairs.

The 11-year-old boy from Talladega, Ala., told NBC affiliate WVTM-TV that he was scared, so he grabbed a knife and steadied himself.

Chris said that a man appeared on the stairwell, but when confronted, he ran back up upstairs. When the man reappeared moments later, the boy told WVTM-TV, the individual was holding a gun.

“When he was coming down the stairs, that’s when he told me he was going to kill me, f-you and all that,” Chris said.

Instead of running, Chris told the station, he upgraded his weaponry, picking up a 9mm handgun that was in the home.

Chris said he threatened to kill the man and ordered him to get out of the house.

“I guess when I pulled the gun out on him he didn’t think it was a real gun cause he didn’t worry about it,” Chris told the station. “He just kept on walking.”

Not only was Chris holding a real gun, the boy knew how to use it. His stepfather had been giving him shooting lessons, he told WVTM-TV.

Once the man made it outside, Chris fired a warning shot. The man, who was carrying a stolen laundry hamper, began running. Chris emptied the magazine, firing off 12 shots by the time the intruder neared a fence in the family’s front yard, the 11-year-old told the station.

The final shot hit the man in the leg as he was hopping the fence, the boy said.

“I shot through the hamper he was carrying,” Chris said. “It was a full metal jacket bullet. It went straight through the back of his leg. He started crying like a little baby.”

The man was taken to a local hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

Talladega Police are investigating the incident but have not identified the suspect, according to WVTM-TV.

In 2006, the Hunstville Times reports, Alabama enacted Stand Your Ground, a law that permits the use the use of deadly force against an aggressor if that person is:

About to use unlawful deadly physical force.
A burglar about to use physical force.
Engaged in kidnapping, assault, robbery, or rape.
Unlawfully and forcefully entering a home or car, or attempting to remove a person against their will. (There are exceptions for people who used to live there and are under no injunctions or domestic protection orders.)
Breaking into a nuclear power plant.
A 2013 addition to the law, the paper reports, allows for the use of deadly force against someone who is “using or about to use physical force against an owner, employee, or other person authorized to be on business property when the business is closed to the public while committing or attempting to commit a crime involving death, serious physical injury, robbery, kidnapping, rape, sodomy, or a crime of a sexual nature involving a child under the age of 12.”

Chris and his mother — who was not named by the station during an on-camera interview — told WVTM-TV that they were familiar with the suspected intruder, though they don’t know him well.

Chris referred to the man as “a meth-head” in his 30s who had robbed them before and is known for targeting other homes in the area.

“I hope you learned your lesson from coming to this house trying to steal stuff,” Chris said.

“Be brave, you’ll be okay,” he added. “Trust God.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The little terd speaks:
https://twitter.com/kyle_burger/status/725779003643166724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
That kid will probably grow up to be a racist shithead cop but in this scenario he did nothing wrong.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
He died from being shot in the leg?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe it hit that important vein and he bled out

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Disappointed by the lack of murder ITT.
OP would make a great Internet banner ad creator.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
That's my dude right there

quote:

“I hope you learned your lesson from coming to this house trying to steal stuff,” Chris said.
“Be brave, you’ll be okay,” he added. “Trust God.”

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jose Oquendo posted:

That kid will probably grow up to be a racist shithead cop but in this scenario he did nothing wrong.

hahaha yeah ok

he hosed up like three times and this, in a just world, would result in criminal charges, but of course he wont face anything

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
i dont think the guy died op.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

interwhat posted:

He died from being shot in the leg?

No he lived, OP is a little weiner

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

quote:

The man was taken to a local hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Now maybe shooting someone who is running away with a really lousy burglary prize is a bit uncalled for. As is emptying a magazine into your neighborhood. But the guy he shot was a lovely drug addict and I can't make myself care that he got hurt.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
So he shot the guy while he was fleeing. That's pretty bad in the eyes of the law, right?
Someone get a lawyer.
Preferably one with a thick southern drawl.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
that's what happens when you think you're a hard enough dude to steal someone's laundry

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

That kid rules.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Didn't know you could sell stolen laundry baskets for meth.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

I kinda expected a real life version of this kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWo6m5hbG4

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Good forbid the burglar get away with his AC-DC shirts... :rolleyes:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

hahaha yeah ok

he hosed up like three times and this, in a just world, would result in criminal charges, but of course he wont face anything

Yeah slap an attempted homicide charge on that little kid. It's justice.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
This is loving awesome and why I'm glad to live in America instead of some shithole country.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
kid owns op sucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
-full metal jacket ammo (ammo specifically meant to wound instead of kill doesnt look good in court)
-warning shot
-unloaded on a fleeing intruder

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drat i wanna hire this kid to guard my laundry

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just wanted to chime in that it wasn't murder and the thread title is misleading. The douchebag was shot in the leg and will be fine.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

-full metal jacket ammo (ammo specifically meant to wound instead of kill doesnt look good in court)
-warning shot

its still armed robbery though? the OP says robbery murders are chill i dunno

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if they're fleeing you can never ever ever shoot at them legally

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

Congrats on understanding gun law better than an 11-year-old child

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

maybe over the fence was a nuclear power plant

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Jonny 290 posted:

Relax, Dershowitz. The kid is 11.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Jonny 290 posted:

-warning shot

Also just one hit for 12 shots lol.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

scholarship to 'bama for as long as this kid wants to watch football before dropping out

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Parallax Scroll posted:

drat i wanna hire this kid to guard my laundry

Put this kid to work at a dry cleaner and have him shoot anybody in the leg who doesn't have a ticket

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gaye posted:

maybe over the fence was a nuclear power plant

a good point

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I'm at work. Someone needs to post a Gif of that scene from pulp fiction. You know the one.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody is loving with that dude in highschool, that's for drat sure.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this kid is gonna be held up as the gold standard of the Good Guy With A Gun and he'll fully embrace it

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Good thing this kid had a gun so he didn't have to try and run or engage in any other strenuous physical activity

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sounds like the only thing this kid did wrong was fail to kill the guy.
Death to burglars.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

maybe meth heads shouldn't steal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

maybe meth heads shouldn't steal