Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

vudan posted:

Nobody died, op lied.

not for lack of effort. kid unloaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've so often wished to catch a thief so I could stuff him in the trunk and take him somewhere to torture and mame.

But nobody ever tries to steal from me, and if I was caught it's a worse punishment to hurt a thief than it is to be a thief in Canada :(

Edit:

Stab the knife into the face and then wrench the blade inside
Murder this piece of poo poo
Scraps of flesh and severed bone are on the floor, these I must hide
Pounding the teeth
Commute bones
They never will know
Chop up the corpse
Congealing my crime
They never will find
Evidence
In the furnace
Secret cremation
You hosed with me and now any trace of you is completely gone
Charring the flesh
The body is ash
They never will know
Burning the corpse
Consumed by the flames
They never will find
Evidence
In the furnace
You cease to exist
Investigations fail to find a single useful clue
Their search is futile
Proof is destroyed in the searing heat, you melt away
No body case
There is no trace
Smouldering coals that once were your bones turn to ash
Your life is erased
There is no trace
You cease to exist but the search will go on, they cannot find
Their closure denied
Dead or alive
You're not the first and you won't be the last
To burn in my fires
Corpses will burn
Burn in my fires
Your corpse will burn

Charring the flesh
The body is ash
They never will know
Burning the corpse
Consumed by the flames
They never will find
Evidence
In the furnace

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

jonathan posted:

I've so often wished to catch a thief so I could stuff him in the trunk and take him somewhere to torture and mame.

what are you gonna play asteroids with him haha

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stuntman posted:

tell us more about how you're a stone-cold badass who won't even hesitate to end another person's life and how the scenario you've gone over in your head while jerking off is going to happen exactly as it does in your fantasy

If some fat little kid can pull the trigger to protect his laundry basket I can take a life to protect my kids.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

radiatinglines posted:

what are you gonna play asteroids with him haha

"So what did you think would happen? You'd break in, abscond with me worldly possessions and get away scott free? Oh ho, I don't think so, sir! Now let's move on to season two of Super Adolescent Panty Force: Tentacle Thong Squad Climax. And if you say one more word while my waifu is speaking, I will put the gag back on you."

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Cthulu Carl posted:

"So what did you think would happen? You'd break in, abscond with me worldly possessions and get away scott free? Oh ho, I don't think so, sir! Now let's move on to season two of Super Adolescent Panty Force: Tentacle Thong Squad Climax. And if you say one more word while my waifu is speaking, I will put the gag back on you."

just kill me. JUST loving KILL ME ALREADY!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Danica Patrick just smashed into a wall so that makes two miracles happening in Talladega

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Fat kid, guns, ham, a not dead murder victim. This is why gbs is my news source.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm not sure exactly how castle doctrine works and whether it's the law of the land in Alabama, but I'm pretty sure it gives the property owner pretty generous leeway to shoot an intruder as long as they're on the property, whether they're fleeing or not.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Zartosht posted:

Also just one hit for 12 shots lol.

ikr his CS:GO server stats must suck something fierce

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Toilet Mouth posted:

I'm not sure exactly how castle doctrine works and whether it's the law of the land in Alabama, but I'm pretty sure it gives the property owner pretty generous leeway to shoot an intruder as long as they're on the property, whether they're fleeing or not.

In Alabama, you go to jail if you don't murder house intruders.

Kid's going to get locked up for failing to finish the job, stepdad should be ashamed of being a poo poo teacher (or maybe this was his plan all along? :tinfoil:)

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I have insurance like a normal person so there's not much incentive for me to shoot a guy who's burgled me. It'd need to be something important. Pet, family member, the gun I was considering shooting them with, something like that.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
People who violate the sanctity of another person's dwelling have forfeited their lives to the owner's discretion, imo.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

That kid rules.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Applewhite posted:

People who violate the sanctity of another person's dwelling have forfeited their lives to the owner's discretion, imo.

lol gently caress off you sack of poo poo. I hope this is you one day:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/12/us/father-shoots-son/

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Nobody is talking about how much cooler this kid is than Macaulay Culkin.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"god he's such a sack of poo poo" he thought, as he wished death upon another poster/his child

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honour.

I heard that somewhere but I can't remember where. Maybe the sopranos ?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Blue Train posted:

"god he's such a sack of poo poo" he thought, as he wished death upon another poster/his child

i do this a lot try it some time

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

wayne curr posted:

Nah gently caress home invaders. No sympathy if they get shot.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wayne curr posted:

more like Appleright

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

wayne curr posted:

Someone is triggered.

https://youtu.be/Fm4l4r6Jrg8

InterceptorV8 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on May 1, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
"but but you have insurance!!"

well the home invader does too now, thanks to obamacare. thanks obama

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

jonathan posted:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honour.

I heard that somewhere but I can't remember where. Maybe the sopranos ?

digimon

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

"but but you have insurance!!"

well the home invader does too now, thanks to obamacare. thanks obama

I can't wait until they release info on Sir Gimps Alot.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Cruel and Unusual

:laugh:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Toilet Mouth posted:

lol remember that guy who's neighbor's house was getting robbed when he wasn't home and the neighbor phoned 911 and told them he had a gun and was going to stop the burglers and they told him "NO!" and to stay in the house but he dropped the phone and confronted them anyway and it turned out to be 3 African American's and they ran but one of them, a woman, twisted her ankle and fell and the neighbor ran up to her and shot her in the head as she begged for her life?

Americans want to kill people so loving bad, this kid was probably ecstatic when he realized he could just fire random bullets at this guy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
except for the part where the kid followed the playbook established by you loving home defense pedants to the letter - verbal warning, warning shot, and then shooting nonlethally

lol go gently caress yourselfs

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

Americans want to kill people so loving bad, this kid was probably ecstatic when he realized he could just fire random bullets at this guy

Their screams only make my penis harder.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

im gaye posted:

i do this a lot try it some time

me too actually it is fun

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

King Vidiot posted:

No he lived, OP has a little weiner

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

except for the part where the kid followed the playbook established by you loving home defense pedants to the letter - verbal warning, warning shot, and then shooting nonlethally

lol go gently caress yourselfs

I think that verbal warning part was fine, it was all downhill after that, but he's a kid and I can't blame him until he started shooting at the guy as he ran away

What do I know, though

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Lol at complaining that he didn't shoot the man early enough in the confrontation for it to "count" as defending himself

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

wayne curr posted:

If my kid made posts like this, I might "mistake him for an intruder" myself

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

I think that verbal warning part was fine, it was all downhill after that, but he's a kid and I can't blame him until he started shooting at the guy as he ran away

What do I know, though

running away with the family's poo poo after being told to put it the gently caress down and leave

he rolled the dice and scorned this fat little weiner with a gun and rolled snake eyes, so the joke is on him

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CJacobs posted:

Lol at complaining that he didn't shoot the man early enough in the confrontation for it to "count" as defending himself

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CJacobs posted:

He knew that the bad man was going to run away after he started running, when he was still in the house he didn't know what he was going to do

I guess he could go to the hospital to finish him off

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

“Be brave, you’ll be okay”

“Trust God.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I'm going to err on the side of giving the homeowner too much autonomy in protecting his home as opposed to not enough.

• Locked thread